• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT2|

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Just want to come in here to recommend Sushi Kaji. Best sushi in Toronto by far

Not far from me down the Queensway, will have to try.

But why not stay a while. Let us know your feelings on snow and what your favorite burger place in Toronto is. This is required information.

Snow makes me miss hockey and i have always been a fan of wendys.

Btw sushi kaji is omakase only and will run you $120. But is completely worth it

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
iRobot should come out with a Roomba snow shoveler. It would sell so fucking well in Canada.

They'd call it... Snoomba.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Toronto-GAF: Where & which Mom & Pop store would I go, that would make it more likely get earlier released games?

you're welcome to pm me.

Gamerama at Yonge and Eglinton. They're a terrible shop overall from my experience, but they frequently break streetdates. Otherwise, SDM and Staples are the big box stores that tend to break dates.

Quadratic

Yeah that is on my radar to try. Far and expensive but i've heard best in Ontario

Sit at the bar. It's by far the best seat in the house. I've been there 3 times. Fish flown in from overseas. Once had a piece of lobster nigiri fall to the side of the plate and the waitress apologized and took it back just to arrange it upright again. If you can strike up a conversation with Kaji san he's quite charming. I think he was trying to make a pass at my date.

Awesome, have fun! The crowd was super fucking awesome last night and I hope you get to experience that too. Val and Lowry are a duo worth cheering =D

Yea I was there last night, my friend has season tickets way up high, and she suggested we go to Loose Moose after the game as they tweeted they'd be giving away ballots for a best seat draw if you showed your tickets after the game.....and I think we may have been the only ones that entered lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yea I was there last night, my friend has season tickets way up high, and she suggested we go to Loose Moose after the game as they tweeted they'd be giving away ballots for a best seat draw if you showed your tickets after the game.....and I think we may have been the only ones that entered lol

Stop stalking me you perv! I was there last night too. I might be going to the Minnesota game as well. Might get a hookup for courtside seats!

Brinbe

WTF @ the store still selling Bosh jerseys lol

bahaha really? My friend picked up a cheap Magloire jerz they were selling for like 27 bucks. Not bad! And I was wondering about those T-Mac jerseys too. Might as well stock up on the VC too while they're at it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I read that as "furries" at first. Thank god I read it wrong.

image.php

Oh yeah, we got a furry right here!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WTF even you too Kuro!?!?

Argh damn this sexy avatar. I'd be so mad about all the avatar quotes but it's such a quotable avatar. :(

Rob Ford on him skipping council to coach football:

“I made a commitment. And I’m not a quitter. I made a commitment; I commit to things. Maybe you guys have a different way of doing things, but I don’t . . . I’ve said this from day one: I’ve made a commitment, I’ve done it for 20 years, and I’m not changing. Thank you.”

Running for Mayor isn't a commitment?

Top Bottom