• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toro's Friend Network |OT| Every day I'm hustling

ZeroAKA

iGmx6LvzLHPkV.jpg

Toro's Friend Network is a unique social application for PS Vita that allows you to interact with friends and meet new people in a whole new way. Guided by PlayStation
mascot mainstay Toro, the app lets PS Vita owners visualize their network of friends and gaming buddies through the use of avatars in a colorful environment, and through
growing their friends list, players can grow their own unique town space within Friend Network. With the ultimate goal of reaching 100 friends within Friend Network,
lobbies are available where players can meet new friends and exchange virtual “business cards.” These cards contain information that players can use to get to know others
within Friend Network.

Additionally, Friend Network comes fully integrated with your favorite social networks. Players can connect to their Twitter and Facebook accounts to see which friends are
also participating in Friend Network and add them immediately. Players can also request tasks from their friends, like planting crops in their garden, to expand their town
yard space. As you can see, Friend Network is a great way to maintain and grow your PSN friends list!

To make adding GAFfers easier, I've made a Google Docs questionnaire and spreadsheet. Add yourself using the questionnaire first, and then go to the spreadsheet to view everyone else's info. Quote this post to view links.

iTsgTAEStNMZ8.jpg

Shoyz

Tips:
You can change your in-game Avatar to either your Twitter avatar or your Facebook avatar via the settings.
You can only bring someone to a dungeon once every 24 hours, at least 24 hours after you've made friends with them.
When you bring two friends to a dungeon, you only fight -one- enemy, so bring the weaker ones first.
When you finish a Dungeon with a higher-level friend, you're asked to gift an item. It's taken from your inventory, so feel free to back out of it instead.
Your ATK and DEF are based on your Name Card and Outfit (like equipment), don't be naked!
You permanently gain 1 DEF every time you buy any Outfit. You permanently gain 1 ATK every time you buy any Card. Buy all of the cheap ones to pump up your stats.
You (and your friend) gain a Level Bonus if you put someone lower level than you to work. Sometimes more than the work reward itself.

v So hidden!

Most important tip: To add friends via Twitter, sync your Twitter account in-game and make sure you both follow each other on Twitter, and you'll be able to find them in the Twitter lobby (to the right of the main lobby)
until the Doc gets filled:

ZeroAKA

There's a link to a GAF/PSN/Twitter/FB spreadsheet if you quote the original post (or this one). Be sure to fill in the questionnaire first to add yourself. ;)

Sol1dus

18 minutes until I go into the dungeon for the first time. VanWinkle, Cecil and Oshimai will be the first squad to go down with me. :)

Alright, LISTEN UP PEOPLE. I need more friends in this dang app. You owe it to yourselves and to your Vitas to befriend me and work hard to gain MP. Quote this post to see my PSN and twitter.

Edit- Thanks for the OT Zero!

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
18 minutes until I go into the dungeon for the first time. VanWinkle, Cecil and Oshimai will be the first squad to go down with me. :)

Alright, LISTEN UP PEOPLE. I need more friends in this dang app. You owe it to yourselves and to your Vitas to befriend me and work hard to gain MP. Quote this post to see my PSN and twitter.

Edit- Thanks for the OT Zero!

i'd be your friend - but i don't even get this app and IAPs turn me off.

would rather play the plethora of ofther games. whats your PSN name btw? are we friends there yet?

Sol1dus

i'd be your friend - but i don't even get this app and IAPs turn me off.

would rather play the plethora of ofther games. whats your PSN name btw? are we friends there yet?

Just quote me above and you can see what my PSN is. I haven't purchased a single thing in this game. And tbh the only other game that hooked me this much was Treasures of Montezuma on Vita. Also had IAP, I've yet to pay a dime.

And just add me, you don't really have to do anything as long as your in my App. I just put you to work and that's that.

Shoyz

After spending 5 minutes wondering how to edit the Doc I noticed the Questionnaire..

For some reason an $8,000 outfit is stronger than the $30,000 outfits.

Cross your fingers for Miku crossover

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, I've played the tutorial but I don't get the friend card thing. I have to add random people to level up? :/ If I delete them are they still counted as friends?

Because I have 98-99 people on my list and can't just add randoms when I have 50% people I know 50% GAF on that list already. :lol

Shoyz

So, I've played the tutorial but I don't get the friend card thing. I have to add random people to level up? :/ If I delete them are they still counted as friends?

Because I have 98-99 people on my list and can't just add randoms when I have 50% people I know 50% GAF on that list already. :lol

You level up by gaining EXP through putting people to work, being worked, and various other tasks. Although I'm not actually sure what levels do, apart from certain workings being for certain minimum levels.

Gadirok

Just reached 17 friends. FINALLY got access to the beach. Theres no stopping me now.

Now my brother has taken a keen interest in the game and has taken over for me :(
2732442038_6d9a5dbdb0_z.jpg

Hes persistent on how he wants to handle the beach by himself, and I shouldn't have told him he could.

A few more hours until I can get my posse to join me for the dungeon.

Top Bottom