• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toro's Friend Network |OT| Every day I'm hustling

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
LMAO I know that feeling since most of my 100 friends list doesn't own the handheld or they do but don't use the app or play games on it often. :lol

Also I tied my Facebook to the thing and AFAIK it doesn't show any posts there in your profile and only opens up a lobby for your Facebook friend list
I don't have anyone with the system or app
to show up in if they aren't tied to you on PSN already. You can't remove the app since "DemoIssayo" or whatever the Facebook app link 404's/Facebook says it's deleted which sucks.

But hey: No privacy issues there AFAIK since again: not showing info like it does my private Twitter's last tweet in the profile. Maybe Noi can correct me and if that's the case WTF because they need to allow you to unlink this stuff if that's how it's going to be in the case of privacy.

(You can use your Twitter profile picture or Facebook "profile" picture at the time instead of your PSN avatar as well so...)

Sol1dus

I figured something out. In order to get your friends level to sync you need to close the app and open it again. I got rid of all the low levels that way. Now you're all mid 20's

But hey: No privacy issues there AFAIK since again: not showing info like it does my private Twitter's last tweet in the profile. Maybe Noi can correct me and if that's the case WTF because they need to allow you to unlink this stuff if that's how it's going to be in the case of privacy.

(You can use your Twitter profile picture or Facebook "profile" picture at the time instead of your PSN avatar as well so...)

you can set your tweets to private within the app(change profile>sns account>twitter - from there you can set to private or remove twitter), and if you want to unlink your twitter account you can go to settings at twitter and do that.

TheSeks

you can set your tweets to private within the app(change profile>sns account>twitter - from there you can set to private or remove twitter), and if you want to unlink your twitter account you can go to settings at twitter and do that.

Right, but I want to unlink my Facebook account, which is the problem: AFAIK in the settings you can't set those to private or unlink it. But the thing is: It's posting to your wall but not taking things from your wall.

Whereas my private (not able to see tweets in public) tweet/retweets will show-up in the profile section of "latest tweets" in the game because of me linking my Twitter. This one isn't as important as I don't really care but I was just dicking around to see the Facebook integration stuff and want to remove it but I can't?

Again: Not a big deal since the Facebook stuff isn't showing up in the profile so it's not really a big deal (yet?) but it's something Sony should look into for privacy nuts.

Toki767

The point of this game seems to be getting 100 friends who have a Vita. No way in hell that's going to happen unless the limit gets raised once the PS4 comes out.

TheSeks

Anyway, filled out the Google docs so feel free to follow me on twitter to get me to follow you and you can see my numerous retweets and no1currs tweets.

TheSeks

*record scratch* Well, then, guess I should stop my follow spree if that's the case. :lol No way I'm going to be able to keep all these people with 98 of my list being PS3-only owners.

TheSeks

If you remove people off your list that you added as friends in the app do they still show up in the app or no?

Ponn

Banned
Cool, thanks SpiderMad, you just built an awesome Kuro boat for me.

Traded namecards with whoever shown up in my twitter lobby, noticed it still made you send friend request so not sure how that is going to make a difference with friend limit. Also i find it stupid that they throw people in the library who have either full friend lists or blocking friend requests, whats the point.

Also I see a bunch of people are fully rested in about 1 and half hours, going to try for dungeon raid then.

TheSeks

They really should patch the game to be twitter followers to get around the friend limit for those of us with a bunch of PS3 only owners, for serious. :(

Also I'm glad this made it state-side, but I hope for the next localization of Toro's games (if any make it over after this :() they drop the N'ya~ at the end of Toro's sentences. They don't need to say it so often. :(

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
Also I'm glad this made it state-side, but I hope for the next localization of Toro's games (if any make it over after this :() they drop the N'ya~ at the end of Toro's sentences. They don't need to say it so often. :(

And yet you keep putting :( at the ends of yours.

Sol1dus

Put up my info. I'll add everyone tomorrow when I have time. Thanks for that handy little questionnaire Zero.

If you remove people off your list that you added as friends in the app do they still show up in the app or no?

Try this with me. If not, that would be a grand way to get around the limit.

TheSeks

I'm guessing it does but I want to know too.

Yeah, I'm friends with a "bigbootyhoe8" and I'm not sure I want to keep them on my PSN list. hah.

Edit: Oh and to add You can remove your Facebook. It's under the PSN account settings. I'm a moron and thought that was just for PSN and skipped over it. Ugh.

I added myself to the google doc twice because I forgot I had a twitter account the first time and I didn't save the edit link.

TheSeks

Trying with oshimai now, deleted him from friends list and restarted game to see if he's there....nope. Down to 14 friends from 15 all types of stupid Sony.

Yeah, same. Looks like the max I'll get is 3-7 friends on this then. Way to go there Sony. :/

TheSeks

I'm not sure how you're supposed to enter the dungeon without using items. I don't have coins to buy the rest reset items and so the game won't let me pick the people to put in the dungeon with Noi (who ate my free sample rest reset item) :/

Ohhh after 24 hours, despite Noi being on my list longer than that. Great. Waste of a free item. Ugh.

cyborg009

Banned
I'm not sure how you're supposed to enter the dungeon without using items. I don't have coins to buy the rest reset items and so the game won't let me pick the people to put in the dungeon with Noi (who ate my free sample rest reset item) :/

Ohhh after 24 hours, despite Noi being on my list longer than that. Great. Waste of a free item. Ugh.

Same thing happen to me :[

Shoyz

Has anybody bought the Starter kit yet? I'm curious what the white outfit looks like and if it's actually limited edition.

Soler

Banned
JGeKEUi.jpg

Gadirok

Has anybody bought the Starter kit yet? I'm curious what the white outfit looks like and if it's actually limited edition.

For some reason, I couldn't buy anything from the store earlier today. Said the content wasn't available or ready.

Top Bottom