• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trackmania Turbo |OT| It's Turbo Time!

krae_man

Amazon is doing "You didn't pay for prime so we're intentionally delaying shipping your game" crap to me again:|

Estimated Deliver April 1-9?

If I don't get a shipping notice tonight, I'm complaining.

The music's fine. these offroad tracks are killing me. Golds are rare, but I'm consistently getting silvers on my first go. This is my first TM game.. someone should have told me how much they own.

Everybody's playing with the dpad, right? I might plug in my fighting commander and see how it feels.

ViciousDS

Banned
The music's fine. these offroad tracks are killing me. Golds are rare, but I'm consistently getting silvers on my first go. This is my first TM game.. someone should have told me how much they own.

Everybody's playing with the dpad, right? I might plug in my fighting commander and see how it feels.

No I use the analog stick.....dirt tracks no way I'm using dpad. Dpad seems fine for everything buy dirt.

Not on my console ;)

Well I own them all but mostly game on PS4

Spotify us a god send and essential to me now for racing games or when I go into grind mode

It was good in the old games because you knew everyone else was hearing the same thing. And occasionally you'd get a confused person join the room and ask what the fuck the music was.

r3n4ud

Amazon is doing "You didn't pay for prime so we're intentionally delaying shipping your game" crap to me again:|

Estimated Deliver April 1-9?

If I don't get a shipping notice tonight, I'm complaining.
Ah, so I'm not the only one getting screwed by Amazon shipping. Was hoping to get the game by the weekend, but the fuckers aren't shipping.

red731

Two players, one ca...
r
1525989715676075695.gif

Interested in the game, beta was great fun. Will wait tho. Dosh...

ViciousDS

Banned
Got home.....game is here......best buy has been amazing lately. I've heard nothing but problems from Amazon in the last few months.

Now.....let's beat some track times!!!!!

PS4 SC-ViciousDS if you want to chat while beating through the campaign as well!

-griffy-

Banned
No I use the analog stick.....dirt tracks no way I'm using dpad. Dpad seems fine for everything buy dirt.

I actually find the opposite. Dirt is too squirrelly with analog, d-pad is easier to make micro adjustments without fishtailing by just tapping a direction.

ViciousDS

Banned
I actually find the opposite. Dirt is too squirrelly with analog, d-pad is easier to make micro adjustments without fishtailing by just tapping a direction.

Whatever makes you get those golds!

Side note: handling does feel tighter.....I was fucking flying!!!

forms

Dammit, I preordered on EU PSN, but can't seem to cancel the preorder. I wonder if that is due to the game being released elsewhere, or what.

I wanted to get it from US PSN instead.

Do you have to download the demo and purchase the game from inside the demo? Because PSN is still not showing this to be buy-able on the store.

That just tier 1?

White valley cleared gold..... Fuck puddles lol
Yup haha. Had to move on. I'm trying to go for gold on all new tracks, restart if I think I can do it, but move on if I'm just frustrating myself

Holy crap track #30 is amazing. Simple but so intense, can't blink. Need VR now

I dig that some tracks are better with dpad while others with stick (usually drift ones)

God this game is going to be glorious in VR! I'm loving it so far. Scratches that arcade racer and trials itch in one package!

My only wish is an online party mode where say you and 3-5 of your friends all play at the exact same time in a chaos, bash and battle down the track mode! Lol

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Do you have to download the demo and purchase the game from inside the demo? Because PSN is still not showing this to be buy-able on the store.
I ordered the Demo from the webstore, the game is in my library, and I just see Download and Try Demo buttons. I'm downloading it and hoping I can buy it.

5taquitos

I ordered the Demo from the webstore, the game is in my library, and I just see Download and Try Demo buttons. I'm downloading it and hoping I can buy it.
You'll be able to purchase the game from the main menu of the demo by pressing Square.

Edit: Also, this game is going to have a hard enough time getting an audience, sucks that you can't buy it from the store, they're going to lose sales.

Thewonandonly

Does this game hate America...

For the options of what region their is no America option it's the united nation which is fine. But their isn't an American flag in the flag section like come on now

ChrisDM

Does this game hate America...

For the options of what region their is no America option it's the united nation which is fine. But their isn't an American flag in the flag section like come on now

Pretty sure I saw United States there in the Open Beta. The sorting is weird. I think it's like horizontally alphabetical if that makes any sense so keep looking. Switch pages, I believe.

Thewonandonly

Pretty sure I saw United States there in the Open Beta. The sorting is weird. I think it's like horizontally alphabetical if that makes any sense so keep looking. Switch pages, I believe.
Ok I just found it haha. Weird they have it on the third page while United Nations is on the first. Huh

Edit: just found the US flag they should make it more clear you can change pages or Mabey I'm just dumb haha :)

Second edit: OMG it's so much better being in the USA region now I can see the scores for Utah. 20th on the first map damnit

ChrisDM

Ok I just found it haha. Weird they have it on the third page while United Nations is on the first. Huh

Edit: just found the US flag they should make it more clear you can change pages or Mabey I'm just dumb haha :)

Second edit: OMG it's so much better being in the USA region now I can see the scores for Utah. 20th on the first map damnit

Hahah you're not dumb! I had a bit of trouble finding the stuff at first too, but my head was like, "Come on, it has to be here..." Picking your state makes you feel so much better about yourself too lol.

Thewonandonly

Loving this game so far like I knew I would from the beta but why does sometimes when you finish a track it doesn't show you your rank compared to the world and stuff?

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Loving this game so far like I knew I would from the beta but why does sometimes when you finish a track it doesn't show you your rank compared to the world and stuff?

I think there's a couple of bugs...like how the ranking text stays on screen after a race

Top Bottom