• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trails in the Sky the 3rd |OT| Time's the Charm

max_505

Let me know if you have any luck. I've been trying to get it running on Steam with Wineskin but it's not quite working. Gonna try the GOG version later today.

Why not create a partition on your hard drive and use Bootcamp to boot Windows? That's what I do to play Windows games on my Macbook.

Why not create a partition on your hard drive and use Bootcamp to boot Windows? That's what I do to play Windows games on my Macbook.
I know Thesweeet's been using a WINE profile to run it on macOS, but that's not working for Jason for some reason. These games aren't too hard to get working in WINE for the most part, so I hope 3rd doesn't present more of a problem than before.

Eila

Anybody got a 100% SC save? Mine sure wasn't and I don't want to redownload SC just for the save anyway.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Anybody got a 100% SC save? Mine sure wasn't and I don't want to redownload SC just for the save anyway.
I'd like to know this too, and also what exactly transfers over. I was a PSP player so I don't even have the option :/

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
8KYEuqV.jpg

It's time

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
10% discount showing for some regions now! Most people should be able to jump in

Edit: haha should've refreshed the thread

Edit edit: So happy it's finally happening, downloading now

Eila

What a time to be alive.
Did anybody grab a 100% save and doesn't mind uploading it somewhere? The link above didn't work for me.

Eusis

Was the first game actually called Fc?
It was admittedly a retroactive thing as I recall.

And I guess they could've called it The Epilogue, but that just makes it sound like an expansion, and while I imagine it could have been that if they wanted (on PC anyway) it wasn't being sold as that either, nor was SC. So, The 3rd makes the most sense marketing wise.

If this can't beat Force Unleashed 2 on the Top Sellers list, then there is no hope for Mankind.

I repeat, if this cannot beat a shitty port of a shitty game from a decade ago that happens to be $5, then Humanity Was a Mistake.

SolVanderlyn

Installed. We in here. See you all when the real discussion starts.

Remember: Kevin is awesome.

Err...

617e17bb43.png

Which one do I play? Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sk..., or Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sk...?

What a time to be alive.
Did anybody grab a 100% save and doesn't mind uploading it somewhere? The link above didn't work for me.
Try this Dropbox share link. It's SVDAT001, aka the same save that person posted on Steam but for some reason is down.

If this can't beat Force Unleashed 2 on the Top Sellers list, then there is no hope for Mankind.

I repeat, if this cannot beat a shitty port of a shitty game from a decade ago that happens to be $5, then Humanity Was a Mistake.
Dun worry, Steam lists Top Sellers based more on sales revenue than absolute quantity of new owners, so we might break to the top of the list today if sales are as front-loaded as I surmise.

Any links to a quick paragraph or two summary of the end of the last game(anything that's immediately relevant)? I remember the characters but not the finer details.

Eila

Hmm when is it supposed to ask for your old save? From what I remember in SC it was right after you choose dificulty but here the prologue started playing and they never asked.

Top Bottom