• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRANSFORMICE |OT|: The greatest game You (and I) haven't played.

Bo130

Has anyone figured out how the point system works yet? Also, does it depend on that if you become Shaman? Or is it just random/following a cycle?

Kard8p3

Bo130 said:
Has anyone figured out how the point system works yet? Also, does it depend on that if you become Shaman? Or is it just random/following a cycle?

The order of the names on the list show who becomes Shaman next iirc.

Lijik

I learned today that 4chan invented vuvuzelas at the world cup. Thanks transformice chat for your endless well of information.

Foxix Von

Lijik said:
I learned today that 4chan invented vuvuzelas at the world cup. Thanks transformice chat for your endless well of information.

Oh darn it >_> oh well, I actually got the vuvezela time site working with this game a second ago. hysterical.:lol

Lijik

Foxix said:
Oh darn it >_> oh well, I actually got the vuvezela time site working with this game a second ago. hysterical.:lol
... okay I have stuff I need to do but I gotta try this out for a few rounds :lol :lol

Lijik

rw6ql4.png

PROBLEM SOLVIN!

Foil

They need to let some of GAF's best creators make some levels. More boss battle type stages like that damn evil Snake.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
I will NEVER get sick of this game :lol I am trolling a lot in it (not in the GAF room) for shits'n'giggles but its awesome.

My brother said its the best game he has ever played, one of my female friends just got pissed off because she couldn't win (I had to explain to her that its essentially impossible to win since the "Shaman" is going to "MURDER YOU INSTEAD OF SAVING YOU BECAUSE HE IS INSTANTLY A DICK" haha

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO WALLJUMP AND COULD MAKE A VID, THAT'D BE GREAT.

Sorry I just wanted to get your attention. ⊙ω⊙

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Plywood said:
IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO WALLJUMP AND COULD MAKE A VID, THAT'D BE GREAT.

Sorry I just wanted to get your attention. ⊙ω⊙

Here is a video (in french :/ ) of a guy showing how its done http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-6XD4WonjM

English instructions (I just tried it)

Press UP and the direction AWAY from the wall to jump, then hold over to RUN INTO THE WALL, rinse/repeat.

Its really easy once you figure that out

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
daaamn, im at work. I will play this later with you guys.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Ugh can't get on english client :( Im assuming that french makes the control Q and D to move on my keyboard which can be tedious to platform :lol

Top Bottom