• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Detective - Season 2 - We get the Season we deserve - Sundays on HBO

hLN5PYD.gif

FTF

If when that reporter guy was getting the story from Rachel McAdams he went at the end, "but who the fuck was Stan?" it might have made this whole season worth it.

Oh well, at least it's over :/

Gorillaz

finale wasn't "bad" per say but looking at the whole scope of the season that was fucking rough

trim the fat next season and hire a writers room pizza breh

Ballers coming on next makes me feel a bit better for some reason

Some beautiful shots this last episode and fantastic music.

Overall, the slight character motivations and overly obtuse plotting kept it from being great, but I'm still glad I watched.

Zombine

Banned
They should have shown the reporter dude walking the evidence to his car and right as he throws the stuff in his trunk he dies. Then have the car explode because why not?

Sanke__

The people hating on this season are seriously spoiled by shows like breaking bad.

Season was perfectly fine entertainment.

The hate this gets on here is insane. And completely undeserved. I really enjoyed that finale and most of the season in general, but mainly the second half.

TTG

This finale was terrible. What the fuck is even happening in this show? lol

It was a mess. I don't think they ever figured out what this show was. All the shootouts in the latter half of the season were especially ridiculous. How many times did Velcoro go all Splinter Cell on people?

Gorillaz

Honestly for next year they need to work on just one killer/event instead of trying to balance all of that shit

Personally I hope they have fresh blood as a detective. Would be interesting seeing "new eyes" in the series and a detect that is still learning how shit "goes" in an area.

Top Bottom