• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Sianos

"the words were perfect"

"ON MANY SIDES"

"ON MANY SIDES"

"ON MANY SIDES"

*one of the sides was self-proclaimed nazis

adj_noun

It will never cease to amaze me that people swallow this snake oil.

OH SHIT TALKING HISTORY HERITAGE

WE GOING FULL CONFEDERATE NOW

SoulUnison

Banned
He's basically trying to gently nudge towards a literal war with "the media."

"They're trying to steal our history and our heritage."

That's, like, THE white supremacist thrust, he's just using "the media" instead of "minorities."

This is "Madman Trump" tonight.

c5N201y.jpg

Sianos

"the elites are trying to take away the statues you put up to let black students in integrated schools know how you feel about them"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rucury

Banned
This person is absolutely insane. He will do so much irreparable damage to the country, its incredible and incredibly sad.

Man, this crowd has no self respect. They actually let themselves get played by Trump's fake concern.
Alzheimer's doesn't get better, after all.
People also say this, but I'd rather not encourage it. He needs to get hit with the full brunt of the law when Mueller comes for him. Don't wanna hear any mental illness or age related excuses.

Billfisto

What an insane moron. This is madness. He is a president undermining the media, and his subhuman followers are just blindly hooting and hollering and eating it up.

This madman has done nothing and accomplished nothing. Why are people still taking him at his word?

Draper

I dont get it, honestly.

Does he really feel they don't report fairly?

Or is it just deliberate bullshit propaganda?

Top Bottom