• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

FyreWulff

btw I think he's literally talking about the light that goes on whenever a camera is selected as the current primary, not a live indicator lolololol

adj_noun

WOAH he's going all-in on demonizing people different than his supporters

HOLY FUCK

Even Presidents I've deeply disagreed with have at least tried to be President to all Americans.

Trump doesn't even pretend. He's President of the people who voted for him and everyone else can go screw.

I dont get it, honestly.

Does he really feel they don't report fairly?

Or is it just deliberate bullshit propaganda?

It's both. His narcisism prevents him from believing he could be in any way wrong, and he's deliberately using propaganda to enhance his position.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I bet the NYT didn't lose a single subscriber due to their coverage of him

watershed

Banned
Trump is effectively done as president. Let him have his whine rallies. His own supporters couldn't even be bothered to fill an indoor venue.

Sianos

"hey fox news, if ever you report negatively about me, i'll torpedo your business by telling your viewers that you aren't racist enough"

Top Bottom