• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump AZ rally: dishonest media, gov't shutdown if no wall, hints at Arpaio pardon

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'd be worried if I was Fox, his "if they don't treat me fairly" came off like a threat.

DSN2K

You know what I'm genuinely concerned for CNN employees, trump supports are nuts what's to stop them lashing out ?

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
My dream is for one of these rallies to get shutdown as FBI agents swarm the stage and Mueller arrests Trump.

L Thammy

"I'm an honest person, and you know that what I say is exactly right."

Well I thought you were full of shit but you've convinced me.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
What are they doing?
They said they cannot broadcast the speech live and has a live rebut of everything Trump has been saying so far. They said they simply cannot broadcast his speech live without fact checking and such. Also said he has nothing worth while to talk about as they cut in and out of Trump's speech. I am speechless as I've never seen a presidential speech being covered like this.

adj_noun

Whenever he wants to pump the crowd up he either mentions the media or implies they could go out and beat up protesters.

Top Bottom