• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even understand what this is claiming or implying. You posed for pictures. You're saying they... tricked you? Into what? Posing and smiling for photos?

Apparently they told him the photographer was just Lavrov's personal employee, but wasn't with the press and anything they took pictures of would only be used as a memento, not released to the public.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Apparently they told him the photographer was just Lavrov's personal employee, but wasn't with the press and anything they took pictures of would only be used as a memento, not released to the public.

The hooker who filmed herself peeing on a bed for Trump probably told him the same thing.

Nordicus

"Memento"?

So that just enforces that we were never supposed to find out Kislyak was there?

No, a series. 8 seasons minimum. It begins with 2012 WH correspondents dinner where Obama roasts Trump. Then to the start of Republican primaries in 2015.

I expect no less than either a Breaking Bad style show by Vince Gilligan. In which it could start out with Trump as the main character, portraying him as a reasonably successful businessman in the 1980s, right through to the end where he madly tweeting at 3 in the morning spouting word salad. They could call it "Breaking Sad!"

Or, a tight political thriller series written by Aaron Sorkin.

McBryBry

Just saw this on reddit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/862669407868391424

The 2016 electoral map, supposedly to be hung in the west wing.

Edit: Tovarisc screened it.

Election is over, let it go. Here is this neat map I had made because election...

K1BqS2N.png

https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/862669407868391424

Linkura

White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos

Some more info.

If this was a sitcom I'd stop watching it for jumping the trump.
This is completely ridiculous.

The official also rejected security concerns about allowing Russian officials into the Oval Office, including Kislyak, who is widely considered to be a spy by US intelligence officials.
"What are we supposed to do?" the official asked. "Not meet with the Russians?"
Yes.

I don't mean to reign on anyone's parade, but this just in: Trump has just recently made plans on launching an "Election Integrity" commission via executive order, to be spearheaded by Mike Pence, and Kansas Secretary of State, Kris Kobach. So does this count as being one of the 14 defining characteristics of fascism?

White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos

Some more info.

If this was a sitcom I'd stop watching it for jumping the trump.

This sort of makes sense to me. I was shocked that they allowed that meeting to be photographed, as I was sure they wouldn't want photos of Trump out there being all friendly with Russian diplomats the day after firing Comey.

So I'm not surprised the White House are upset about it.

But yeah, what the fuck did they think the photos were for? Hahahaha.

mclem

This guy has become the most famous FBI director in history. I mean, he's a household name now. I couldn't name a single FBI director before him a week ago, until I read up on when he was selected, and who preceded him.

There's a few of note, through the years.

Although on NeoGAF specifically, I'd expect this one to be particularly remembered:

If they didn't want photos, why did Trump clearly shake hands and turn towards the camera in a pose? Either they meant to have it photographed or Trump is a narcissistic idiot, or more likely both. And the smile from Trump was wider than any other person he's met. I don't believe the shit they're peddling about being tricked.

If they didn't want photos, why did Trump clearly shake hands and turn towards the camera in a pose? Either they meant to have it photographed or Trump is a narcissistic idiot, or more likely both. And the smile from Trump was wider than any other person he's met. I don't believe the shit they're peddling about being tricked.

The Russians may well have promised not to publically release those photos. Just as we didn't see the photos the White house's own photographer took.

Agreed. Trump reminds me so much of this bit from Eddie Murphy. He's the cheater in this scenario, and the girlfrend represents the people who voted for him.

SexyFish

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom