• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: 'I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools' my first day in the White House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, seriously...this guy. Just wow. I can only think of a few possible scenarios for Trump:

1. He's a plant for the democrats and is there to sabotage the Republican party and set them back decades.
2. He's the world greatest troll
3. He has a huge amount of contempt for politics and wants to make a mockery of it. See #2.

There's just no way I can believe that he's actually running for president of the USA.

All 3.

He's the worlds greatest troll with a huge amount of contempt for politics, planted by the democrats

kewlmyc

Nothing he says to win the hearts of dumbasses surprises me anymore. Anyone with half a brain knows that half the shit he says he'll do is impossible for the president alone.

gaugebozo

I'm willing to bet there have probably been more accidental shootings and killings than someone actually using their gun to prevent crime. I mean just a few days ago I was reading of some cop who shot a mother in the neck by mistake. Cops have tons of more training shooting and handling firearms and even they make tons of mistakes, misplay the situation.

Johnny from Podunk, Kentucky who probably grew up shooting cans is probably going to instead try and be a hero and be killed first or get someone else killed. I mean what does a gun free Zone mean? Teachers and parents come into schools armed? Or that schools get armed security at the doors?

Or a team of officers escalates a situation unnecessarily and shoots 9 bystanders https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Empire_State_Building_shooting

Pif

Banned
It's because of shit like this, poor health care and and incompetent police that I never went on vacation to the US despite wanting to visit yellowstone really bad.

I feel safer in a favela in Rio de Janeiro than there.

I really hope people don't elect this idiot, he will do everything possible to fuck up the tensions between America and the rest of the world.

It's because of shit like this, poor health care and and incompetent police that I never went on vacation to the US despite wanting to visit yellowstone really bad.

I really hope people don't elect this idiot, he will do everything possible to fuck up the tensions between America and the rest of the world.
What does poor health care and incompetent police have to do with you visiting a country? And a national park at that, like how does 2 + 2 equal 19?

Darkangel

Seriously?

Also, the US arguably has the best health care quality in the world. The problem is that a lot of people have trouble getting good coverage.

RPGCrazied

Sadly it sounds like the crowd didn't boo him when he said this.

Of course not. Most if not all of them are pro gun, so pro they want open carry in every state.

Trump supporters scare me more than Trump himself, and that is saying something.

Jonm1010

Banned
Seriously?

Also, the US arguably has the best health care quality in the world. The problem is that a lot of people have trouble getting good coverage.
Eh, that's not really true. Depends on the specific area of healthcare you are looking at.

Certain things we are better at then others, certain things we aren't.

But the big point is that if you are amongst the group that can't attain good coverage that every other industrialized country offers as a right, you are just plan worse off.

It's a semi-popular theory that the dude knows better and is just doing it to garner as many votes as possible while not actually believing the shit he spouts. He has no precedent of having such beliefs

NYTRUMPweb2-blog427.jpg

Nope.

On the upside at this rate all the Americans will shoot each other and we can reclaim it as a British colony by the end of trumps 1st tenure as president.

The fuck? I know it's sort of a B-story in the face of this whole "guns in school" narrative, but seriously, open personal carry on military bases?

How is that... why is that... who even asked for this?

Darkgran

Here is the thing. This whole election cycle is for nothing.

It doesn't matter who wins the primary for the Republicans.

It doesn't matter if they run someone else.

It doesn't matter.

Hillary will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom