• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump on 18yo Lindsay Lohan: 'Deeply troubled women are the best in bed'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/donald-trump-on-lindsay-lohan/index.html
On Lindsay Lohan:
In an appearance on Stern's show in December 2004, Trump initiated a conversation about actress Lindsay Lohan, who was 18 at the time.

"What do you think of Lindsay Lohan?" Trump asked Stern.

"I think she's hot," responded Stern.

"There's something there right?" Trump said. "But you have to like freckles. I've seen a, you know, close up of her chest and a lot of freckles. Are you into freckles?"

"I'm not into freckles, but the red hair thing I like. I like her on the cover of Entertainment Weekly," said Stern.

"Now does the father wreck, does that bother you a little bit?" Trump asked later in the conversation.

"Howard feels that the father being a wreck is a good thing," interjected co-host Robin Quivers.

"Oh yeah, because first of all, if the father's a wreck like the way he is--" Stern said.

"Right," said Trump.

"Can you imagine the sex with this troubled teen?" said Stern.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Trump said. "She's probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they're always the best in bed?"

Stern responded, "Because they're looking for love, they're looking for positive affirmation, they're looking for a father figure who will love them and tell them they're wonderful and they'll never be enough. No matter many times you tell them they're beautiful, no matter how many times you tell them you love them they want to suck it up more. They would drain you like a vampire until your head caved in if they could get more love."

"Well I have a friend Howard who's actually like a great Playboy, I mean, I don't say this about men, this guy does very well," said Trump. "He runs silent, runs deep as they say, like a submarine. He will only look for a crazy women. He says, 'Donald, Donald, please, please, I only want the crazy women.'"
"They're desperate," adds Stern.

"What is this guy all about," said Trump. "But for some reason, what I said is true. It's just unbelievable. You don't want to be with them for long term, but for the short term there's nothing like it."
Look closer if old.

MUDpW1e.jpg

Mmmhmm.

While the Access tape was definitely not, this honestly does sound like locker room talk to me.

A 60-something year old man talking about wanting to fuck 18 year olds because of apparent mental issues is NEVER okay in ANY locker room. Especially when said old creepy fuck wants to be elected president.

Servbot24

Banned
A 60-something year old man talking about wanting to fuck 18 year olds because of apparent mental issues is NEVER okay in ANY locker room. Especially when said old creepy fuck wants to be elected president.

Oh... yeah I forgot about their ages at the time. That is gross.

Media

Are they implying that her father sexually abused her, and then talking about how that makes her a good fuck?

Jesus Christmas, he is disgusting.

DOWN

Banned
While the Access tape was definitely not, this honestly does sound like locker room talk to me.

This isn't revolutionary talk, in fact is something I've heard men say many times

doesn't make it right obviously
Maybe it's just me, but the framing is a little different coming from Trump, especially at his age at the time talking about a 'troubled teen' in that specific conversation, with all we know about him now

I bet Melania Trump is having an amazing year right now.

I think she will be silently fuming. Believe me. I should know.

I also think when the dust settles and when you think all the blows have landed. Out comes the divorce. And any pre nup is in the bin after all these instances of indiscretion.

Dude does so much locker room talk. He has the best locker room talk. Some of the world's most amazing locker rooms, he's talked in.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
This is a pretty good argument as to why you shouldn't do the Howard Stern show if you ever plan on running for president

This is a pretty good argument as to why you shouldn't do the Howard Stern show if you ever plan on running for president

Yeah, or don't run for president on a whim because you have a petty beef with the current president, knowing full well that you've admitted to creepy awful shit in the past, that you said AT THE TIME would make you a poor presidential candidate lol. Trump is so dumb.

Rembrandt

Banned
first time i've agreed with trump. the "girls with daddy issues are the best" thing doesn't exist for no reason.

still a hilariously dumb statement for a potential president to make. that comes with being a big reality star before you campaigning. a lot of quotes and interviews other people in the political sphere would never answer.

You shouldn't go on the Howard Stern show if you are doing ANYTHING even remotely professional or respectable.

It is a career killer if you're not already established. And even then you're taking a risk.

Why are we speculating on that question, though? Doesn't that strike you as both sexist and invasive?

Real creeperspeak if you ask me.

It was on Howard Stern's radio show. It's a comedy show. What do you expect.

Of course, it still looks terrible for Trump.

Also, is it sexist if a woman speculates if a man is good in bed? Just a question, cause I see women do it all the time.

It was on Howard Stern's radio show. It's a comedy show. What do you expect.

Of course, it still looks terrible for Trump.

Also, is it sexist if a woman speculates if a man is good in bed? Just a question, cause I see women do it all the time.
He's talking about an 18 yo woman in this... Donald was already old as shit when he said this in 04.

He's talking about an 18 yo woman in this... Donald was already old as shit when he said this in 04.

An 18 year old woman who we know was going through some major mental distress for years. Mental health is a serious issue in this country that needs someone who fully understands the complexities involved in order to help those in need. Not someone who looks at someone having problems and seeing it as a turn-on.

pswii60

The news here about Trump doesn't surprise me obviously (unfortunately). But Stern also comes across as a right creepy fucker too.

That said it's not much different to the daily conversations of Loose Women in the UK.

It definitely does sound like locker room talk, and it's a lot less disturbing than when he tells pre-teens he'll be dating them in ten years. But at the same time, I get creeped out when I hear guys my age (early-30s) talking about 18-year-olds in sexual terms. It's like... just off-putting to me, you know? That's an age gap that's almost socially acceptable, but still too much. Someone in their 60s talking this way? It's creepy as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom