• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump threatens to abandon Puerto Rico relief efforts

sfedai0

Banned
This orange racist fuck has lowered the bar so low for this office that the next guy dosent have to do jack shit to look good.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
This guy is a wild dickhead. It makes me fucking sick that his inaction is going to cause thousands of deaths.

Surely FEMA etc should be there as long as its needed right? That's what it's for.

What a repugnant, evil, irredeemable piece of garbage. Not a single ounce of empathy or humanity to be had, you're a disgrace to the office you hold and to decent people everywhere. Get fucked you orange cunt.

LiK

Surely FEMA etc should be there as long as its needed right? That's what it's for.

What a repugnant, evil, irredeemable piece of garbage. Not a single ounce of empathy or humanity to be had.

Can't wait for the spin on this one from him and the WH later.

No surprise the racist Trump doesn't care about an island of Hispanic people even if they are American citizens.

Bet you if this was an island of white people he'd be singing a different tune.

SaviourMK2

The next president could walk into an elementary school and start swinging a lead pipe at kids and they would be leagues more qualified than this fucking loser.

Can't wait for the spin on this one from him and the WH later.

It's unbelievable. A sitting, democractically elected President of a developed nation, the richest in the world is outright saying he's just going to abandon his citizens to die. This is behaviour you'd expect from somebody like Saddam Hussein, not the President of The United States.

Chumly

Could not be more evil. Already moving from we did a great job to it's totally the Puerto Rican's fault

And why the fuck is he quoting sharyl Akkison.

Ithil

I'm gonna resort to the AM speech from I Have No Mouth And Must Scream to describe my feelings towards Trump soon enough.

... I don't even know what to say. Just when I think he can't go lower, he finds a trap door in the basement level and just keeps going.

Can we officially say this is worse than Katrina?

The Democrats better remind people of this come 2020

I wouldn't wait that long.

In the face of this atrocity, the GOP hasn't said a goddamn word. 2018, we need to roll their worthless carcasses out of office.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
This guy can't go a week(hell, almost a day) without saying something disgusting, controversial or extremely stupid.

I'm surprised he might just make it to his first year. Any other president(especially a democrat) doing the same things would have been kicked out of the WH months ago.

Ithil

"This is too expensive, we can't have FEMA saving American lives all the time, now I'm off to my golf course".

diunxx

How do the fucking cunts that vote for him here sleep at night? is your economic anxiety fixed yet you pieces of shit?

Bakercat

Hey guys, he did all he could do. Remember him throwing all those paper towels into the crowd and giving thumbs up? If they can't pick themselves up after that then they are a lost cause. It isn't like they are white people that can vote for him. Thoughts and prayers are the best they are gonna get now.

jk

joanot

Fuck this piece of shit "human being".

Fucking disgusting they have to deal with an idiot they didnt even get the right to vote, it was just fucking imposed on them.

Hope the citizens of Puerto Rico get movilized & fight for their right to become independent or to become an state once for all ( I know becoming independent wont end PR problems, quite the opposite, but this is about dignity and not being a fucking colony in the 21st century).

Zelias

Banned
The man's just plain evil. I dearly hope he ends his life in a cell with his reputation destroyed and his businesses in tatters around him.

This goes back to the stories about his inability to actually fire anyone, inability to make tough decisions, etc. He's so afraid of failure that he'd rather give up than risk "losing." Pull out, declare the game rigged, and go about his business.

theaface

In a nutshell...

SXG2pxI.gif

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
Apple or Elon Musk should buy the island from America and show Republicans how to really run a country for the benefit of the people.

Biske

Beautiful, soft, very good towels! He threw em just like they asked.

We're probably super absorbant Trump towels.

He treated them like fuckin Rick and Morty fans at a raffle trying to win a packet of sauce. I would be fucking ashamed to have that been my response as president. That part alone. What in the fuck are you even doing at that point

A shitty nearly nothing "I'm a rock star" event, "hey everyone I've done more than anyone and it's probably enough and time we stop"

Jesus. H.

Shadybiz

Press needs to go HARD at Huckabee Sanders on this today and not let up. She'll probably run out of the goddamn room.

Also, it APPEARS that FEMA is still operating down in Texas and Florida, after Harvey and Irma.

Fucking despicable.

LiK

What's even more amazing is that he wants to start wars with countries and celebrities so I guess we know what his priorities are. Dude lacks any sort of compassion.

kafiend

"We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!”

Yup, send them back home and leave those without homes under those most difficult circumstances.

Top Bottom