• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

krae_man

So I got the Wii Sports challenge and have been trying to submit the photo I took. I used both Imgur and Imageshack (as the website suggests) but after I submit it I get an 'image link is broken' or whatever message saying they can't verify the photo. What have you guys done to submit photos?

I use imgur. I just paste the direct link URL and it's worked every time.

Also, how hard is getting a gold star clear rank in Child of Eden?

That's the next challenge.

I haven't done a photo perk yet. Do you need to submit your username with the photo?

nope... for the secret of monkey island one i took a photo of lechuck as bones when you beat him, and they took it... the tower one i just took a screen shot of my 30th floor, etc.

but it might just depend on the game... for now they're not offering to check via your ps3 account so for red dead i literally just took a pic of my tv showing the single-player trophy and they took it, i don't think you can see my username in the pic though

the hard corps challenge is like... impossible... :( but so much exppppp

LeetBM

Neo Member
28 Floors on Tiny Towers. After I submit my Challenge I'm taking a vacation from the game because I'm so sick of it. I actually think it's a fun game but this race to 30 floors is tiring as hell.

lhEjP.png

anyone else getting this? i think i'm doomed to never win this 3DS

timnich

This time I played it smart and had my brother on the family computer checking while I was on my laptop. He got through the very second it went up, hopefully he got it this time!

whitehawk

Banned
This time I played it smart and had my brother on the family computer checking while I was on my laptop. He got through the very second it went up, hopefully he got it this time!
Smart. On monday I had 2 tabs open, and kept switching between the two. Seemed to have worked.

centracore

WEDNESDAY WINNERS

1. Archaonz
2. timnich
3. Jero123
4. RowdyPiper
5. heavyarms87
6. marlowxim
7. Turteyz
8. greenPanda
9. Boogietrain01
10. Karuda
11. glangio
12. rocklee
13. primaA
14. RemTF
15. braveblade
16. daisy0069
17. g6grim
18. Asch
19. killmak
20. FearMyWrench

btkadams

can someone post it for the third time? i'm not sure if i can see it well enough yet.

edit: oooooooooooo stealth edit dust

well if anyone is feeling charitable................. :)

but i'll be trying these last two days as well. seriously hope i get a coupon!

edit: ew... double post haha i need to avoid this thread for a while

Top Bottom