• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

LeetBM

Neo Member
I guess the code doesn't work on the pink pre-order. Would be nice to get Mario 3D Land or Mario Kart 7 with it.

People in the forum are saying it's possible:

"This just in, if you pre-order the Coral Pink 3DS, which the coupon code works with, you can choose to get Super Mario Land 3D or Mario Kart 7 for free with it."

whitehawk

Banned

"This just in, if you pre-order the Coral Pink 3DS, which the coupon code works with, you can choose to get Super Mario Land 3D or Mario Kart 7 for free with it."
What the fuck? There was a free game deal at futureshop?

Oh, only with the Pink DS. I would rather have the red 3DS than a free game.

krae_man

tetrad segmentation in excess of centrad mark, 900trad granted. King of trads. Excellent import, Inoki favours your acquisition

Translation: I completed the Tetris challenge on my Gameboy Light.

The AI is amazing:lol

Also Level 26!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is it confirmed your able to get the Tetris challenge using online (free) versions of the game?

If so, which did y'all use?

krae_man

So the Saturday challenge is "with friends like these..." which is playing TF2 co-op with 7 people on your friends list.

Lets get 8 gaffers together to do this tomorrow. I need to download TF2, working on that now. Good thing it's free to play.

Steam Name: krae_man

krae_man

why is my pc so janky

I don't even think I can run TF2, lol.

Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE), Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

krae_man

Can we do this at some point 9pm or later tomorrow? Even if it's just start a game to get the achievement and quit out. I honestly have no intrest in playing the game and I would just drag a team down anyway:lol

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Can we do this at some point 9pm or later tomorrow? Even if it's just start a game to get the achievement and quit out. I honestly have no intrest in playing the game and I would just drag a team down anyway:lol

I would totally be up for that at 9ish tomorrow.

DJ_Lae

Yup, it absolutely works.

I just ordered my girlfriend's 3DS (she told me she wanted to wait on pink anyway) and because it seems to process the 3DS and Mario Kart 7 as two separate orders, it'll allow you to use the promo code.

$112 after tax for a 3DS and game isn't bad. I'd never do it for myself, though, I wouldn't be able to stomach using a pink 3DS for forty bucks' savings.

EGM92

I'm up for the challenge add me on steam, EGM92.

Quick question, are challenges not able to be done on PS3? When I click one I see Xbox, Steam and the photo icon, the PS icon is always greyed out. I have Tetris on PS3 and can easily do this challenge. Or do I have to take a picture of my screen like you guys are posting??

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cheers for the links guys.

I spent the last 2-3 hours and only got to 93 each time.. FML. At 90 or so the pace spikes, I need this in slow mo to get it done D:

Quick question, are challenges not able to be done on PS3? When I click one I see Xbox, Steam and the photo icon, the PS icon is always greyed out. I have Tetris on PS3 and can easily do this challenge. Or do I have to take a picture of my screen like you guys are posting??

Yea it is not working for the moment. Pictures of the screen worked fine for me, always got my points!

krae_man

I work till 8pm tonight so I'll be ready between 9 and 9:30pm est. I have 7 of you on my friends list so we have enough, more are welcome to join. Its easy XP.

Nivert

Bah can I get in on the tf2 chieve?

Steam: nivert

It's ~9 EST right? edit; yep

I added whoever I could, a few said couldn't add because they didn't setup a profile.

EGM92

I sent a picture of my screen for the NHL challenge is that what they wanted? I went on a breakaway and scored, the crowd cheered and stood up with arms in the air.

Nivert

I sent a picture of my screen for the NHL challenge is that what they wanted? I went on a breakaway and scored, the crowd cheered and stood up with arms in the air.

Yeah I just sent a picture of the goal light on and the crowd cheering and they accepted that.

hey, first post, finally got in!! Any of u guys know how they are going to do tomorrows perk? can imagine that site crashing if they do all codes at once..

hey, first post, finally got in!! Any of u guys know how they are going to do tomorrows perk? can imagine that site crashing if they do all codes at once..
they've been unclear about it. First it was thought it'd be at the end of the countdown, then I think they mentioned it could be at a different time. Basically, they said you'll find out tomorrow. It'll probably show a time.

They also said that if you miss out this time they'll do another go-round for the free game in a few months that people who won won't be eligible for.

Top Bottom