• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
not to mention less than 250 are qualified Oo
We know more than three hundred something are level 18+, don't really know how many are qualified, but the AI said there are already more available than there are people qualified.

We'll see what happens. Pretty sure at least 50 GAFers alone got in before me though cause of the stupid AI *shakes fist*

kurahadol

I'm hoping that initial click where it brought me to a blank page got through, I'd be confident about that being within the top 50

Gahh too lazy to repost it for everyone, long story short for anyone that missed the update:

- it's one big ass draw, doesn't mean shit if you weren't top 50, it just means you won't get your code in the first round, but if you were 51 for example, it means you're guaranteed to get one tomorrow

- they have 500 codes not 250

- there aren't anymore drawing periods, this is the one for all 500, they're giving them out in order.

kurahadol

When did they announce a total of 500? I know they said they'd have another draw in the future but they never stated when.

Lothars

Gahh too lazy to repost it for everyone, long story short for anyone that missed the update:

- it's one big ass draw, doesn't mean shit if you weren't top 50, it just means you won't get your code in the first round, but if you were 51 for example, it means you're guaranteed to get one tomorrow

- there aren't anymore drawing periods, this is the one for all 500, they're giving them out in order.
That`s great to hear, Thanks for posting that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Also there are more codes than people were qualified 3 hours ago.

Don't remember them saying there were 500 codes though, but I trust you.

Giard

Finally worked on IE.
Remind me to never use Chrome on that website again. Got logged out three times when I clicked on Request a code.

They never flat out said that. All they've said is that there will be 50 per day at first and 10 total days. We don't know if the later days are 50 each or not.
well it coincides with them saying they're trying to get more codes and they said there are more codes than eligible people and there were 400+ eligible when they said that.

if the time I got logged out counted I think i got won. It was within the 1st 5 minutes
I got in literally at 5:02 and when I hit request code it took me to a blank page that said offer_form in the URL, something like that. If that counted I'm definitely top 50. But I didn't see the words that my request was sent until almost 15 mins after that lol.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I just found this and registered. What is it? Some kind of mystery game where you have to find things out yourself?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
well it coincides with them saying they're trying to get more codes and they said there are more codes than eligible people and there were 400+ eligible when they said that.
There were 400+ with level 18 and 1 challenge but did they all meet the other requirements? We don't know the total number they have available.

There were 400+ with level 18 and 1 challenge but did they all meet the other requirements? We don't know the total number they have available.
well the only other requirements were avatar and 3 dailies was it? Which if they have a challenge done, odds are that have the others done in spades :p

EGM92

I hit the Request Code button and the button disappeared and flipped over.. when I clicked on the card again it said "Use your code here"

Does the code come in your email?

btkadams

I just found this and registered. What is it? Some kind of mystery game where you have to find things out yourself?

it's a viral marketing site (by bestbuy/futureshop) where you find clues to register, answer gaming questions, and complete challenges. you earn XP by answering questions and completing challenges, which increases your account's level. when you've reached certain levels, you can get perks which are (awesome) coupon codes for gaming stuff.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I hit the Request Code button and the button disappeared and flipped over.. when I clicked on the card again it said "Use your code here"

Does the code come in your email?
They'll be emailed to us but it'll take a day once your batch is up.

On the forum:

Current request count: 815. Duplicates perhaps...

AI predicts multiples. Contrary to system preservation, thisAI suggests submitting again to ensure all has functioned correctly. AI does not wish for members to lack.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
it's a viral marketing site (by bestbuy/futureshop) where you find clues to register, answer gaming questions, and complete challenges. you earn XP by answering questions and completing challenges, which increases your account's level. when you've reached certain levels, you can get perks which are (awesome) coupon codes for gaming stuff.
Thanks, I did the fourth one and eventually answered "cyclone". Is it basically this kind of stuff? Pretty fun, didn't find quizzes myself (unless they're also difficult to find)

Jagxyz

Thanks, I did the fourth one and eventually answered "cyclone". Is it basically this kind of stuff? Pretty fun, didn't find quizzes myself (unless they're also difficult to find)

That's just kind of like an entry puzzle. After that, you get trivia and gaming challenges, ie: get pacifist achievement in deus ex HR.

no that's just to get into the site, once you get in it's a lot easier to find stuff. Click on tests for trivia, then at a certain level you can enter a members area to find challenges.

btkadams

once you've entered 4 clues, you gain access the REAL registration form where you can log into the main site where you can answer questions to gain XP. once you reach level 10 from answering questions, you'll gain access to the g-list member zone where you'll find challenges and perks.

Top Bottom