• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
800 entries for 490 keys certainly sounds like some very good chances considering how many times people did it again because of error messages or different page problems.

kurahadol

Knowing the code total, it's awesome to see that we're pretty much guaranteed. I still remember when this was initially posted and everyone declared the poster a witch haha. I went to the site anyway and checked it out, glad I signed up early because I love the site. The community is pretty great and the trivia was fun (while it lasted).

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
New Challenge

Mobile Monday
Triple Town: Build a village.
800xp. Ends February 6th.

I just downloaded the game since it's free and was wondering if this was difficult.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
once you've entered 4 clues, you gain access the REAL registration form where you can log into the main site where you can answer questions to gain XP. once you reach level 10 from answering questions, you'll gain access to the g-list member zone where you'll find challenges and perks.
Ooooh, sweet. Thanks

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Knowing the code total, it's awesome to see that we're pretty much guaranteed. I still remember when this was initially posted and everyone declared the poster a witch haha. I went to the site anyway and checked it out, glad I signed up early because I love the site. The community is pretty great and the trivia was fun (while it lasted).
I'll personally thank LeetBM once I get my game. That beautiful, beautiful witch.

kurahadol

I'm looking forward to see what kind of perks are offered later to long time members, should be pretty cool.
Edit: haha yeah he will get my thanks as well, while he burns like the witch he is.

New Challenge

Mobile Monday
Triple Town: Build a village.
800xp. Ends February 6th.

I just downloaded the game since it's free and was wondering if this was difficult.
I don't get this game, what constitutes a village lol. I got a house built, and a couple small houses. Does that count?

Quote from: Czak on Today at 02:49:01 PM
AI , does the blank page ( offerone_form.php) did submit something ?

Submit again for certainty. Such error bears unknown result, likely submission however.

There are 1116 requests right now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Congrats to bibi.
Current request count: 1116. AI approves of multiple requests to ensure submission.

First request 200 points granted to bibi! Well done, braving system normandy.

I can still request every time I refresh.

Giard

I'm at 28 levels in Tiny Tower...not sure I'm gonna have the time to get to 30. For the love of God, I hope I didn't lose all those hours for nothing.

Never again.

krae_man

I'm at 28 levels in Tiny Tower...not sure I'm gonna have the time to get to 30. For the love of God, I hope I didn't lose all those hours for nothing.

Never again.

That challenge has already updated. Once you get it, send your submission to the AI via the help tab and see what happens.

Never again.

Save bucks for conversion, not for tower speeding. You will be done in 12 hrs or less if you play every time you get an alert for restocking.

EDIT: Oh... Tiny Tower challenge is gone :(

kurahadol

I can tell right now I will never accomplish that build a village achievement in TripleTown, I thought I was doing great in my game and it ended with 35,000. The achievement requires 300,000. Wow.

I decided to calculate how many users will make it. There are 425 people with level 18 and over, with a few with no challenges, avatars or preferences selected. We will all definitely get in! :D

I decided to calculate how many users will make it. There are 425 people with level 18 and over, with a few with no challenges, avatars or preferences selected. We will all definitely get in! :D
GOOD JOB, GOOD JOB. not sure why I caps locked that and now I'm too lazy to backspace.

kurahadol

Would love to get that, chances of me winning these draws are as great as me winning something on steamgifts however.
Edit: the person who got first dibs on the free game was announced, someone named bibi.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Wait, is the Triple Town challenge not up yet or something? I was actually hooked on this game anyways so I've already gotten this achievement.

kurahadol

Wait, is the Triple Town challenge not up yet or something? I was actually hooked on this game anyways so I've only had this achievement.
It's not up on the challenges page yet due to the hectic activity of the free game, but should be up within the next day or two.

DJ_Lae

Gah, that Triple Town achievement seems really hard.

Got 30,000 my first run, now I'm on my second playthrough and I'm at 150,000...won't last much longer, though.

I kind of resent how you can basically 'buy' your way out of a situation by purchasing the items to delete stuff or match two. Kind of makes leaderboards pointless.

Divvy

Gah, that Triple Town achievement seems really hard.

Got 30,000 my first run, now I'm on my second playthrough and I'm at 150,000...won't last much longer, though.

I kind of resent how you can basically 'buy' your way out of a situation by purchasing the items to delete stuff or match two. Kind of makes leaderboards pointless.

Not really. The amount of each thing you can buy is limited. Everyone gets the same amount of items they can buy.

LeetBM

Neo Member
It's legit. I think it's a pretty obvious Future Shop/Best Buy marketing scheme.

I spoke with Mister C via text message today and he once again denied that this is a Future Shop/Best Buy site. He said they're "just the retail outlet for ordering".

He said I should be smarter than that and guess better. Hmm...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I spoke with Mister C via text message today and he once again denied that this is a Future Shop/Best Buy site. He said they're "just the retail outlet for ordering".

He said I should be smarter than that and guess better. Hmm...
Parent company then? Is CinemaNow related somehow?

And where them winners at!

EGM92

I just did the Tiple Town challenge took me 5 freakin hours of trying :( but I finished it literally 2 minutes ago. It's already the 7th, can I still submit?

btkadams

I just did the Tiple Town challenge took me 5 freakin hours of trying :( but I finished it literally 2 minutes ago. It's already the 7th, can I still submit?
it's a bug. they just put up that challenge today. the expiration date is for last monday's challenge (tiny tower). the pic is also from tiny tower.

Divvy

Isn't it open for a week like all the other challenges?

Top Bottom