• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

How does the free game perk work? I just got up to level 18 earlier today and submitted a request for a code already. It says there are 50 codes daily, but do I need to resubmit my request everyday?

Giard

I finally got 30 levels on my goddamn tiny tower.
But when I click Sharetower, it only shows up to my 28th floor. I hate this frickin' game.

EDIT: Sent a screenshot of the game to the help thingy. Hope it'll work.

EGM92

what browser are you guys using? I main Opera (which renders the site really horrible) and Firefox which displays everything with acceptable performance.

My problem is when I'm doing the tests, I'll just move the mouse and all of a sudden tell me that the answer is wrong even though I did not click on anything nor was I near the answers. I've had well over 40+ questions auto answered because of it.

Also so whats the situation with the free game codes? Are there enough coupons for everyone that qualify? I know theres like 490 but going through the users list a lot of people don't even have 1 challenge completed.

EGM92

HOW DID YOU DOOO IT, I don't know I can't seem to pass the 50K barrier.

You have to start planning 4-5 moves ahead and know how to place the crystals, I once did it by mistake and wiped out a bunch of bears into a church which caused a chain reaction lol I got nearly 120k when it was all done. Also play the google+ version over the mobile versions. Theres gotta be something off with the mobile versions where theres a constant chain of bears while on the PC version they're given out sparingly.

I submitted my pic bit after midnight and got my points about an hour ago. Feels good :D

I want to do the HC: Uprising but I have it on the PS3.

mrgone

You have to start planning 4-5 moves ahead and know how to place the crystals, I once did it by mistake and wiped out a bunch of bears into a church which caused a chain reaction lol I got nearly 120k when it was all done. Also play the google+ version over the mobile versions. Theres gotta be something off with the mobile versions where theres a constant chain of bears while on the PC version they're given out sparingly.

I submitted my pic bit after midnight and got my points about an hour ago. Feels good :D

I want to do the HC: Uprising but I have it on the PS3.

They just switched Hard Corps out for Puddle, anyways. Maybe it's for the best - getting through that game without dying seems like a great way to simultaneously break a controller and a TV.

EGM92

They just switched Hard Corps out for Puddle, anyways. Maybe it's for the best - getting through that game without dying seems like a great way to simultaneously break a controller and a TV.

ah I see it now, it just refreshed for me. hmmm what's the photo challenge exactly? Just create a character called Tsilon?

krae_man

AI note: AI must process another task preceding first 50-100 code delivery. Updates will occur as assessed through the current cycle with first codes delivered as soon capable.

Some time later today.

what browser are you guys using? I main Opera (which renders the site really horrible) and Firefox which displays everything with acceptable performance.

My problem is when I'm doing the tests, I'll just move the mouse and all of a sudden tell me that the answer is wrong even though I did not click on anything nor was I near the answers. I've had well over 40+ questions auto answered because of it.

Also so whats the situation with the free game codes? Are there enough coupons for everyone that qualify? I know theres like 490 but going through the users list a lot of people don't even have 1 challenge completed.
you're right about the G+ version goddamn, got like 160K on my first try. Guess I just gotta keep trying whenever I'm bored enough.

Does anyone have any idea? I'd really like to start doing the challenges...
did you try what it says at the bottom? 'Artificial'? No ideaaaa.

krae_man

I got about 150k on my first try in the Google+ version as well. Now I'm all out of turns and need to buy more or wait a long ass time. I'm having trouble getting 3's of the big ones. I need to start from scratch and save my coins for crystals.

I got about 150k on my first try in the Google+ version as well. Now I'm all out of turns and need to buy more or wait a long ass time. I'm having trouble getting 3's of the big ones. I need to start from scratch and save my coins for crystals.
that's the one benefit of the iOS version, you can just move the time forward and get more turns lol.

Baha

Just so I understand the free game perk, as long as you have meet the requirements you can request a code now but only 50-100 codes are sent out daily. So as long as I request a code now I should be good or do I have to wait for a daily draw/request a code daily?

Just so I understand the free game perk, as long as you have meet the requirements you can request a code now but only 50-100 codes are sent out daily. So as long as I request a code now I should be good or do I have to wait for a daily draw/request a code daily?

At this point I don't know if you will be good but you should absolutely request anyways. There were about 1100 entries yesterday for 490 codes. Many of those were duplicates however. It's hard to tell. AI is processing data now.

they had more codes than people yesterday, not sure today. Definitely a shitton of duplicates. I alone account for like 10, lol. But yeah give it a go.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
ummm yes it is. It's the second one from the left.

Oh you're right. It still has the Tiny Tower graphic which is why I got confused.

On another note, I haven't gotten my last two challenges I submitted saturday and sunday awarded yet. Are they swamped or something?

Baha

At this point I don't know if you will be good but you should absolutely request anyways. There were about 1100 entries yesterday for 490 codes. Many of those were duplicates however. It's hard to tell. AI is processing data now.

Thanks I requested one earlier today and got a "submission successful, allow for 24 hours etc". I tried again just to be sure just now.

Conceptor

On another note, I haven't gotten my last two challenges I submitted saturday and sunday awarded yet. Are they swamped or something?
I submitted the tetris one last night and saw it had gone through when I logged in a few hours ago. Maybe it's those particular challenges?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I submitted the tetris one last night and saw it had gone through when I logged in a few hours ago. Maybe it's those particular challenges?

No, I submitted the Tetris one too. Maybe the android version isn't compatible or something?

EDIT: I just got my triple town one approved that I submitted an hour ago.

Double EDIT: Anyone know what's up with the Old Republic Challenge? Do I just need to make a character named Tsilon or something?

ShaneB

Technology guru Marc Saltzman wrote about the G-List today on Yahoo.ca.

This is growing big, fast.

In the article he mentions new information about "Area 52", a secret sub-section of Tsilon.ca. No idea how to get there or what's in Area 52.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/right...153733757.html

Marc also mentions my brief encounter with Mister C...
lol then I'm glad the free game thing happened already before the massive flood of new users appear.

Thanks for bringing it up btw. Ridiculed at first but delivered in the end, gj.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Any way to get the original Puddle for free still? I tried downloading it from both GameSpot and another site but it gives me an error when trying to install it. :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Any website that is giving away a free 60$ game to members would garner attention.

I'm kinda surprised how many people didn't jump on it though. For something so easy for a $60 game, I'm surprised under a thousand were eligible. Your average pyramid scheme gets more than that, and at the same time usually doesn't aesthetically look as legit as this or like this much effort has been put in.

That's why it still seems.. too easy.

I'm kinda surprised how many people didn't jump on it though. For something so easy for a $60 game, I'm surprised under a thousand were eligible. Your average pyramid scheme gets more than that, and at the same time usually doesn't aesthetically look as legit as this or like this much effort has been put in.

That's why it still seems.. too easy.

Maybe it's because people give up by the time you get to G-list. I signed up when the website was first up but after a few fun and games, I didn't see any benefit to solving the quizzes and decided to quit. Came back after it was mentioned in GAF that it is not a spam and indeed there are rewards to it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
In spite of telling several of my friends about Tsilon, not a single one bothered to sign up.

Two of mine signed up.. And then did nothing. One got to G-List. I've been busy as hell the past few weeks too, and I still somehow got it done. I can see the hesitation but tsilon seemed different from the start. But I expected RFD to drink this well this dry.

Any of you guys know when they are making the draws(time of day) for the 3DS coupons they have left? All I can see is "Code Draws commencing on Monday" with a date of Jan 30th to Feb 29th and that there is 14 codes remaining. I would really like to attempt to get one.

Thanks!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Any of you guys know when they are making the draws(time of day) for the 3DS coupons they have left? All I can see is "Code Draws commencing on Monday" with a date of Jan 30th to Feb 29th and that there is 14 codes remaining. I would really like to attempt to get one.

Thanks!
AI note: AI must process another task preceding 3DS code draws. Updates will occur as assessed through the current cycle with first codes delivered as soon capable. AI load heavy!
In other words, it'll be done when it's done.

centracore

Tile 05: Play Online just started working for me, takes you to the website http://orajin.ca/

Let's get this figured out!

edit:
SMgel.png

Top Bottom