• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

krae_man

Nope, I checked that. Both of my codes gave the same error. Will you see the $20 off reflected in the total immediately?

Email the Misters then I guess. Did you see what happens with a different game?

Some games on the E3 list weren't working apparently(As long as you don't submit your order for payment, the codes don't get used. So don't worry about wasting a code trying to see if it works on another game).

CCF23

Email the Misters then I guess. Did you see what happens with a different game?

Some games on the E3 list weren't working apparently(As long as you don't submit your order for payment, the codes don't get used. So don't worry about wasting a code trying to see if it works on another game).

Tried it for Dead Space 3 and the same error. Emailed the Misters.

zorbsie

Still no codes. Real bummer. Maybe tomorrow.

Edit: Didn't realize where the codes were sent. derp. I got my codes, time to spend some money.

I had 9 and none works.

I had 10 and all worked. Try again maybe? :(

My preorders:

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
The Last of Us
Spec Ops: The Line
God of War: Ascension
Metal Gear Solid: Rising Revengence
Grand Theft Auto V
NHL 13
Soul Sacrifice
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Declassified

Fun times ahead! Time to trade in a few games to get some gift cards to pay off these games! Want to preorder so many more but alas, 10 is the limit. NEED MOAR CODES, GAF!

EGM92

Im level 10 and did the request code 10 times this morning, still havent gotten anything in mah emails... I'm not doing anything wrong am I..

No apparently the queues are huge and they're trying to figure out why there are blank emails being sent out and why some codes they're giving out are not valid, wait it out.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Yep, which means I'll call them and get the price fixed for massive discount.

Edit: Last year, they did fix it if I remember correctly. If anything, I'll cancel and use the code towards something else. So many games! So little time!
Some people had the luck of having them lower game prices after the fact last year but most didn't.

iphys

In case anyone is wondering, it's not too late to still sign up on tsilon.ca and get the promo codes. I signed up this morning and got the codes, and the five I used all worked. Lol, I didn't think I could ever beat the $25.99 3DS games from last E3, but $19.99 is crazy. The $20 Cinema Now credit was an unexpected extra too.

Some people had the luck of having them lower game prices after the fact last year but most didn't.

The problem last year was that you had to have the games under one order. I did separate orders for all this time for ease of change to order. Hopefully I can get it for $20 cause that'll be perfect for an expansion pack! :D

The problem last year was that you had to have the games under one order. I did separate orders for all this time for ease of change to order. Hopefully I can get it for $20 cause that'll be perfect for an expansion pack! :D

Actually I think you're right. Last year it was a discount on the item but this year it's a discount code. The discount code shouldn't be affected if the price is changed. Hmmm... I might order HotS too. :D

BTW: Broken codes are now working. Used 5 this morning, going to use the other 5 after work.

EGM92

wow this is bullshit, i tried to pre-order AssCreed3 and it doesn't work with the coupon code. WTF? It was the biggest game shown at all the confs in some way at E3!

Uhh... Last of Us, Ass Creed 3 PS3 / Vita none of these games work with the codes? Fuck this shit.

CCF23

I got in on this with 6 codes...

Luigi's Mansion 2
Saints Row 3 expansion
The Last of Us
Watch Dogs
Hitman
Assassins Creed

...I requested more codes because a couple of mine didn't work. I'd like to add on Resident Evil 6 and a couple other things...The fact that you don't get charged until games ship (while obvious) makes this really easy to do.

EGM92

well ass creed on PS3 isn't ordering. It refuses to accept the code. I tried every code, it rejected all of them, then I used those same codes to order soul sacrifice and Metal Gear.

well ass creed on PS3 isn't ordering. It refuses to accept the code. I tried every code, it rejected all of them, then I used those same codes to order soul sacrifice and Metal Gear.

I'm having issues with Persona 4 Arena for PS3. :/

I have one code left... is Mario Tennis worth it?

DJ_Lae

I have one code left... is Mario Tennis worth it?

Depends how much you like tennis games, I guess. I got mine for $20 as well (via Splinter Cell trade in) and I still sort of regret it. The game is very shallow with the majority of the content being mostly useless unlocks.

wow this is bullshit, i tried to pre-order AssCreed3 and it doesn't work with the coupon code. WTF? It was the biggest game shown at all the confs in some way at E3!

Uhh... Last of Us, Ass Creed 3 PS3 / Vita none of these games work with the codes? Fuck this shit.
it worked for black ops 2 for me but didn't work for AC3. Gonna try last of us now :/

edit: nvm AC3 worked. Try doing it from this link, add it to cart and yeah: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=c0ed26fa6b7fdc39637ab2affbc359e3en02

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My final pre-order list:

Assassin's Creed III
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Forza Horizon
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto V
Smash Bros. 3DS (lol I don't even own a 3DS yet)

Cactus

Banned
I used half my codes so far:

Luigi's Mansion
Resident Evil 6
Dead Space 3
NHL 13
Last Story

Still deciding how to use the other 5. I'm trying to resist the urge to just buy five more copies of Luigi's Mansion, sell them on eBay, and use the extra funds on Paper Mario, NSMB2 and Pokemon.

Depends how much you like tennis games, I guess. I got mine for $20 as well (via Splinter Cell trade in) and I still sort of regret it. The game is very shallow with the majority of the content being mostly useless unlocks.

Bah. I'll pass. I was hoping to use my last code for something coming out soon.

EGM92

it worked for black ops 2 for me but didn't work for AC3. Gonna try last of us now :/

edit: nvm AC3 worked. Try doing it from this link, add it to cart and yeah: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=c0ed26fa6b7fdc39637ab2affbc359e3en02

The Promotional Code XXXXXXXXXXX is not eligible for your order. We have removed it. The discount was not applied. (0166).

Thats with all my codes. Now if I try to order Metal Gear Solid Revengence it'll work with that same code.

Top Bottom