• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

I made 10 individual requests to get 10 individual emails with codes. Request code, refresh page, request code, etc.

Nice, that's what I just did. Hopefully will get them in my email tomorrow.

I'm surprised the codes went so fast. I guess more people are starting to learn about tsilon now.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Nice, that's what I just did. Hopefully will get them in my email tomorrow.

I'm surprised the codes went so fast. I guess more people are starting to learn about tsilon now.
It's not surprising at all when they gave people who were levels 10-29 10 codes even though they previously said they would only get 5. It's almost impossible to join the site and not get to level 10 right away. Glad they got more codes.

Stage On

Welp trying to find out why some stuff was taken off the list directly from Futureshop customer service got me nowhere. They have no idea what's even going on.

It's annoying enough that there are many games that should have been on the list in the first place but weren't added but it's doubly so when they actually outright remove stuff that was already there.

Man I'm ending up getting every Vita games on carts because they keep being so much cheaper than their PSN counterparts. So much for that 32GB memory card.

Orders so far:

Halo 4
Last Story
Metal Gear Solid: Rising (hopefully Platinum doesn't botch the PS3 version like they did with Bayonetta)
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Soul Sacrifice

Man I'm ending up getting every Vita games on carts because they keep being so much cheaper than their PSN counterparts. So much for that 32GB memory card.

Orders so far:

Halo 4
Last Story
Metal Gear Solid: Rising (hopefully Platinum doesn't botch the PS3 version like they did with Bayonetta)
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Soul Sacrifice

The only thing I'm worried about on this Vita games is the trade one deals. I'm wondering if they will stop that around the holiday season.

The only thing I'm worried about on this Vita games is the trade one deals. I'm wondering if they will stop that around the holiday season.

Ya it's certainly something to think about. The trade 1 deals are ridiculously good. Pre-ordered the Last Guardian now too. Hopefully that game actually comes out.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I also thought about which games I'd play right away. Why bother using a code on a game to get it for $40 if it'll be that price or lower by the time you play it?
Pretty much. I returned Rage, Darkness, and recently GRFS because of that. lol

krae_man

I also thought about which games I'd play right away. Why bother using a code on a game to get it for $40 if it'll be that price or lower by the time you play it?

I don't care about that. I get all the games I want day one for 33% off without having to worry about it again. I can't be bothered to plan ahead in anticipation of future promotions and sales.

jred2k

I wonder how many of these games are gonna end up getting delayed past E3 next year. As much as I want Last Guardian there is no way I'd waste a code on that.

I wonder how many of these games are gonna end up getting delayed past E3 next year. As much as I want Last Guardian there is no way I'd waste a code on that.

I've had Bioshock Infinite on pre-order from last E3

At least this time the discount wasn't tied to the number of games you ordered so you can cancel them if you want to

Kak.efes

Anyone got a code to spare? I don't have the patience to even attempt this tsilon thing, partly because I know shit about game trivia.

Trade deals are so unpredictable. If FS ever wises up to the fact that people are trading in the same game over and over, they'll slash to lists to include only the newest of the new.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Any word on when the codes expire?
It's one week.

----

Random question - if you put two games in one order, can you use two codes?

I think 3DS games fall under the free shipping threshold (Saints Row definitely will), unless they calculate the free shipping before the discount?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It's one week.

----

Random question - if you put two games in one order, can you use two codes?

I think 3DS games fall under the free shipping threshold (Saints Row definitely will), unless they calculate the free shipping before the discount?
Free shipping is calculated before the discount. $19.99 after coupon 3DS games still come with free shipping.

djblue89

Could someone with an extra code pm me one please? I want to cancel my BO 2 order from walmart and order it from FS instead, I would try to get a code from Tsilon, but the site keeps crashing my iPhone and my work computer does not have full internet access.

Thanks in advance !

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
How long did it take you guys to receive codes? I put a request through yesterday around 6 and haven't seen anything. Is it sent through e-mail or the perks page?

Assassin's Creed III PC
Assassin's Creed III Vita
Little Big Planet Vita
NHL 13 360
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 PS3
Dead or Alive 5 PS3
Call of Duty Vita (A bit of a gamble since we haven't seen it yet)
Playstation All-Stars Vita

I have a couple of coupons left. Not sure what to get. I wanted to get Persona 4: Arena but it isn't working.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
You guys know if along the way one can change his preorder? Like I wanna preorder Dark Souls, but only the PC version is listed. Can I preorder that one and later change it to the PS3 version?

krae_man

You guys know if along the way one can change his preorder? Like I wanna preorder Dark Souls, but only the PC version is listed. Can I preorder that one and later change it to the PS3 version?

No changes.

Also:

Today's codes are beginning to be sent out. If you've requested, you'll receive. If you received blank ones, request again.

CCF23

So when I go to enter my promotional code on the FS website on an E3 preorder game (Luigi's mansion 2) the code doesn't work...

What's up with that?

The following error(s) occurred:

We did not recognize the Promotional Code you entered. Please check for accuracy and try again. (0102)

That's the error I get.

krae_man

So when I go to enter my promotional code on the FS website on an E3 preorder game (Luigi's mansion 2) the code doesn't work...

What's up with that?

All of mine worked perfectly. Did your cut and paste add spaces before or after the code maybe?

Top Bottom