• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Just got 7 new codes, but none of them work either.
I was told they would expire at midnight too... which is in around an hour. :(
I am trying to order Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ni no Kuni, and Assassin's Creed 3.

EGM92

Just got 7 new codes, but none of them work either.
I was told they would expire at midnight too... which is in around an hour. :(
I am trying to order Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ni no Kuni, and Assassin's Creed 3.

try my little guide from the previous page for ass creed 3.

Woot lvl 46, 13x 1UPs

try my little guide from the previous page for ass creed 3.

Woot lvl 46, 13x 1UPs

I did try the adding and removing a game that works trick, but it just shows the error message that says the item that qualifies has been removed.
I have got the code to work for Watch Dogs now as well, but so far most games I want do not qualify it seems. I am trying to get the Future Shop exclusive version of AC3 so maybe that's why (think there was a normal version too), but TTT2 not working is really a bummer. I just tried GTAV, Bioshock Infinite and South Park but the codes don't work for those either.

EDIT: Hm, maybe it is not due to the games. I tried The Last Guardian again now and it won't apply for that either even though I was able to apply the discount and order that game yesterday.

EGM92

I did try the adding and removing a game that works trick, but it just shows the error message that says the item that qualifies has been removed.
I have got the code to work for Watch Dogs now as well, but so far most games I want do not qualify it seems. I am trying to get the Future Shop exclusive version of AC3 so maybe that's why (think there was a normal version too), but TTT2 not working is really a bummer. I just tried GTAV, Bioshock Infinite and South Park but the codes don't work for those either.

EDIT: Hm, maybe it is not due to the games. I tried The Last Guardian again now and it won't apply for that either even though I was able to apply the discount and order that game yesterday.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...affbc359e3en02

Try using that link for ass creed, I used that one.,

therapist

So awesome!

For 180$ i ordered :

Castlevania 3ds - 20$
Jet set radio vita - 20$
cod blops declassified vita - 30$
borderlands 2 pc - 30$
NSMB WIIU - 40$
ZOMBIU - 40$

best.site.ever.

EGM92

I did the megaman X2 and the Rebuild challenges, anyone have these accepted yet? I think they're really slow again...

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Mister J said:
UPDATE:: A bonus redemption period will occur on June 28th and 29th for the $20 off E3 pre-orders perk. This will be useful for everyone who missed their chance for whatever reason. BE READY FOR IT!
It would be nice if more games were added for the 28/29th but I doubt there will be. It doesn't matter to me any way since I used all 10 of mine.

mrgone

It would be nice if more games were added for the 28/29th but I doubt there will be. It doesn't matter to me any way since I used all 10 of mine.

If they did add games I'd hope they'd give us a few more codes to use. The codes had a such a short lifespan that I ended up using all mine anyways, but the games at the top of my E3 wishlist were all conspicuously absent :p

Sorry for bugging you guys but does anyone have a Vita $50 off code here? I have had a pretty annoying problem with Futureshop Support where I have to now cancel my order and I'm pretty sure that I can't use my Vita code with another order.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Sorry for bugging you guys but does anyone have a Vita $50 off code here? I have had a pretty annoying problem with Futureshop Support where I have to now cancel my order and I'm pretty sure that I can't use my Vita code with another order.
PMed.

I put in an order for a Vita this morning with in-store pickup, now they say they can't fulfill my order, told me to reorder and my code no longer works :/

Sent an email with FS support in the mean time, but does anyone happen to have a spare Vita code they can spare?

EGM92

I put in an order for a Vita this morning with in-store pickup, now they say they can't fulfill my order, told me to reorder and my code no longer works :/

Sent an email with FS support in the mean time, but does anyone happen to have a spare Vita code they can spare?

You should have read on the site where it says none of these promotions are in-store pickup. It must be ordered online and shipped to you. It's always been like this.

Top Bottom