• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Sulla1980

hmm, I tried that code again on a few other games and it's not working at all. seems like a busted code. :(

On the tsilon forums a few people are reporting errors. I have six codes that don't seem to work (out of 10!)

It could have something to do with the games not qualifying (like Watch Dogs), but that doesn't seem to be my problem.

krae_man

I've used 9 codes and all 9 worked.

New Super Mario Bros U WiiU
Rayman Legends WiiU
Beyond Two Souls PS3
The Last of Us PS3
Last Guardian PS3
Family Guy PS3
Watch Dogs PS3
ZombieU WiiU
Warriors Lair Vita

pre-ordered

Black ops 2
Tomb Raider
Watch Dogs
Halo 4
NHL 13
Assassins Creed 3
Starcraft 2

And I'm still waiting for Bioshock from last year!

Sulla1980

I've used 9 codes and all 9 worked.

Were they all games that you accessed right from the Future Shop E3 page? I had to search for some of the games (like Watch Dogs PC, Xcom and Sim City 5), and the codes don't seem to work for those.

Which is weird, because they qualified for the "Buy 3, get 1" promo.

krae_man

Were they all games that you accessed right from the Future Shop E3 page? I had to search for some of the games (like Watch Dogs PC, Xcom and Sim City 5), and the codes don't seem to work for those.

Which is weird, because they qualified for the "Buy 3, get 1" promo.

The games must be on the E3 page to qualify. This promo is only for games on the E3 preorder page. The Preorder 3 get one free promo was for any preorder with a minimum price of 49.99.

zroid

Banned
I'm going to hold off on using my remaining codes that hopefully work unlike that one deviant. On the offchance they decide to add more 3DS games in the next few days. Unlikely, I know, but it can't hurt.

CSSer

Damn codes don't work for ni no kuni or persona 4 golden

I should have went for the pre-order 3, get one free one last week. fml.

DJ_Lae

$20 for Last Story when combined with my Diablo code. Can't complain.

-Saints Row (for ten bucks who can say no)
-Luigi's Mansion
-Professor Layton (3DS)
-Borderlands 2 (seems to be retail Steamworks so can't say no to it for $30 even though I see four packs for its launch)
-Forza Horizon
-Last Story

I'm also tempted by Persona 4 Arena and Epic Mickey 2.

Wait, cancel that. Despite being in the E3 section Persona 4 doesn't work with the codes. Anyone else have the same issue?

Achtius

I am surprise it works for Vita games. It's essentially half price :D

edit: now I have two copies of last of us, beyond two souls, re6, and sony smash pre-ordered at FS. O_O

Gonna cancel the B3G1 order later (before the first game ships).

zroid

Banned
$20 for Last Story when combined with my Diablo code. Can't complain.

oh rats, I didn't think the Diablo and Tsilon codes would stack. I applied the Diablo code to it in the B3G1 ($25).

I am surprise it works for Vita games. It's essentially half price :D

the assortment that work for Vita games seems a lot better than 3DS, sadly :(

there are three 3DS games I want that don't qualify. (maybe four, if you include Epic Mickey, but that isn't listed at all)

Swance

Neo Member
I used my 10.

Far Cry 3
NHL 13
Borderlands 2
Assassin's Creed: Liberation
Saints Row: The Third – Enter The Dominatrix
Halo 4
Hitman: Absolution
PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale
Tomb Raider
Grand Theft Auto V

:)

EGM92

Is there a list of games that work for the codes?

I requested the codes a couple of hours ago but I'm still waiting to receive my first.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I assume I can't apply the coupon to the B3G1 free promo right?
That's why these coupons were delayed, so you couldn't apply them to that promo. You can't apply the coupon to any previous orders either, only new orders on the E3 page.

Lothars

here's my list

Bioshock: Infinite
Tomb Raider
Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Last Of Us
Beyond: Two Souls
Forza Horizon
Dead or Alive 5
Saints Row The Third: Dominatrix
Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2

I normally don't preorder things that don't have a set release date but couldn't resist for Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls.

From Mister J:

Why hello there!

For the E3 perk, the Misters acquired a LOT of codes. More than any other perk to date by a large margin. Unfortunately, it was STILL not enough and there is currently a shortage. Since then, the perk requests have been closed, but there remains a number of members in the request queue who requested before it was fully closed. The Misters are currently underway in attempting to secure codes for those remaining requests.

If you have any extra perk codes that you're not planning on using, reply to the email that was sent with your code stating that you will not be using that code. The email came from perks@tsilon.ca, so respond directly to it with that note to send back the perk code so it may be redistributed to those in the queue. Only do this if you know you're not going to use it.

Enjoy the perk!

Cactus

Banned
Urg it's pretty BS that futureshop outright pulled some games from the list making them ineligible.

I think I'm going to be patient with my codes. One of the admins mentioned that they would speak to their partners at Future Shop about the missing games. I don't really expect much to come of it, but at least there's a small chance more games will be added.

Achtius

I think I'm going to be patient with my codes. One of the admins mentioned that they would speak to their partners at Future Shop about the missing games. I don't really expect much to come of it, but at least there's a small chance more games will be added.

just curious, what games did they pull?

Stage On

Mister J said:
The list is linked in the perk slide. It's the E3 pre-order page on futureshop.ca.

If something on that page doesn't work, then that's not good, but games that are not on the list should not work in the first place.

It should not be expected that any more games will be added to the promo. Additions had already been made on Friday.

Yah I wouldn't hold my breath on that

Fuzzy

Fucking bullshit, they said there were enough codes for everyone. Now they said they ran out. Fuck these guys.
It also didn't help that they didn't restrict it to 5 codes for those under level 30 like they said they would. Knew this would happen and I'm glad I got all 10 of mine.

EGM92

It also didn't help that they didn't restrict it to 5 codes for those under level 30 like they said they would. Knew this would happen and I'm glad I got all 10 of mine.

Oh so they fucked up AGAIN? I'm SHOCKED!

I'm lvl44 (300xp from 45) with 11x 1up's. Great to know that I'm putting in time to get fucked over.

Fuzzy

Oh so they fucked up AGAIN? I'm SHOCKED!

I'm lvl44 (300xp from 45) with 11x 1up's. Great to know that I'm putting in time to get fucked over.
Well, looks like they just got some codes from FS.

As soon as this topic was made, it looks like it won't be necessary! New codes incoming.

Rengoku

Welp, I only got 8 codes, but my total haul so far (including BB's $10 + 800RZ) is:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Darksiders II
Resident Evil 6
Bioshock: Infinite
The Last Guardian
Tomb Raider
Dishonored
Beyond Two Souls
Last of Us
Grand Theft Auto V
Assassin's Creed III
Borderlands 2