• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
When is it?
Blue Horizon Hotel Bar
1225 Robson St. (near Bute)
Vancouver, BC
http://www.bluehorizonhotel.com/

When:
Saturday, July 14, 2012
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST
Mister J said:
ALSO TO NOTE FOR VANCOUVER::

The location is Shenanigans which directly neighbours the Blue Horizon hotel, NOT the hotel itself. This (and MK details) will be added to the Facebook event pages and Twitter shortly.

Orca

cSG0G.jpg

whitehawk

Banned
Hey, I've been silent in this thread because I've been in Vegas for EVO. I'm in for brunch. And, if anyone needs a partner for Saturday PM me. The guy I talked to is now banned and I didn't get to swap info :(

Oh, it's now a MK tourney? I think there's a sale somewhere for the vita version for $20 bucks. I should get a copy.
Cool, so we got 6 for the toronto meetup.

If anyone still wants to join in for brunch, let us now. I'll be making reservations tomorrow (friday) morning.

krae_man

What time does everyone want for brunch?

Also Whitehawk, ask about us hanging around. I'm assuming this event is from 3-5 because that's inbetween lunch and dinner and they might want us out when we're done eating depending on how busy they are.

whitehawk

Banned
What time does everyone want for brunch?

Also Whitehawk, ask about us hanging around. I'm assuming this event is from 3-5 because that's inbetween lunch and dinner and they might want us out when we're done eating depending on how busy they are.
Alright. I think I'm going to call now, I think everybody who wants to come has committed to it already. If not I can call back and add a person.

So the reservation should be for 11am correct? And I'll ask about hanging around.

krae_man

Alright. I think I'm going to call now, I think everybody who wants to come has committed to it already. If not I can call back and add a person.

So the reservation should be for 11am correct? And I'll ask about hanging around.

I think I suggested 11am and everyone seemed cool with it.

whitehawk

Banned
Alright reservation is made for 11am for 6 people. The guy said it was cool to hang around until the event. He also mentioned that there are 40 people under the tsilon reservation. So expect more than 40. (people who didn't post on the forum that they were going, plus people bringing friends.)

whitehawk

Banned
Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow morning.
You're the same guy I ran into at the playstation event right? And at both toronto meetups?

edit: krae_man i think you might recognize me, but for other people, ask where the table is that's reserved under the first name 'gavin'.

krae_man

You're the same guy I ran into at the playstation event right? And at both toronto meetups?

edit: krae_man i think you might recognize me, but for other people, ask where the table is that's reserved under the first name 'gavin'.

I went to the PlayStation event, but I don't think I met you. The only guy I remember meeting is Alphatwo00 and that's because I recognized him from PAX.

My ride will have me downtown around 10:30am(leaving KW around 9) so I'll be there before the place opens. I'm going to bring my 3DS and Vita in a Club Nintendo messenger bag, look for that.

EGM92

Got in but was way too late for the Tourney registration, big accident on the Gardiner delayed everything by 45min. I still got a copy of the Resistance. Mister M was gorgeous :) got to give her a big bear hug.

Fuzzy

Big thanks to krae_man for letting me use his Vita so I wouldn't get a Mortal Kombat listing on my trophy list. [/RealGAFHero]

I can't wait to see Quadratic's pic with Mister M because it was hilarious.

whitehawk

Banned
Big thanks to krae_man for letting me use his Vita so I wouldn't get a Mortal Kombat listing on my trophy list. [/RealGAFHero]

smh

Also yeah, quadratics picture is legendary.

Fuzzy

Oh yeah, I grabbed an Assassin's Creed Revelations Turkish Armor code for Xbox 360 at the event to give away to a GAFer since I'm so awesome. First PM gets it.

krae_man

I'm on the bus home. Give me a couple hours.

Top Bottom