• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Firestorm

Went to the Vancouver event on Saturday. I saw Lone Prodigy. Played some halo and got wrecked. My friend's old co-worker won the whole thing. I received a copy of The Expendables 2 which I gave to a friend along with 4 months of Xbox Live Gold which should be useful once my subscription runs out in March or so! Also the Bioshock Infinite pre-order bonus which is nice because I pre-ordered using the Buy 5 get $100 off during E3 2011 and don't think I get any bonuses as a result... Also got a Halo 4 t-shirt.

Went to the Vancouver event on Saturday. I saw Lone Prodigy. Played some halo and got wrecked. My friend's old co-worker won the whole thing. I received a copy of The Expendables 2 which I gave to a friend along with 4 months of Xbox Live Gold which should be useful once my subscription runs out in March or so! Also the Bioshock Infinite pre-order bonus which is nice because I pre-ordered using the Buy 5 get $100 off during E3 2011 and don't think I get any bonuses as a result... Also got a Halo 4 t-shirt.

Futureshop e-mailed me something about Bioshock a few weeks ago, a code for something online

Palehorse

Futureshop e-mailed me something about Bioshock a few weeks ago, a code for something online

Yep me too. They sent me the code for the puzzle web site to unlock bonuses. I played a few of the levels, I can't remember if I unlocked anything. But I definitely got the code, which I thought I was going to miss out on.

aechris

How do I play as Murphy on level 3 in Rayman Legends? Can I assume they mean Castle Rock?

Okay, I figured it out. If you play 2P with P2 on the wiimote you can have P1 in control of Murphy.

Get that camera ready because you only have a few seconds at the end of the stage to get a shot.

zroid

Banned
Okay, I figured it out. If you play 2P with P2 on the wiimote you can have P1 in control of Murphy.

Get that camera ready because you only have a few seconds at the end of the stage to get a shot.

this is so bizarre

I'm going to ask for clarification on the forum

evilenger

Yeah, I played week 5. It has the final boss, so I'm pretty sure that's the level their referring to.

This is what I did. Also be ready to take a screenshot of the mission accomplished ending. It's only up for a certain amount of time and you can't actually pause it.

Other than that, ASFIK, there's no other way to show you completed Mission 5 once you return back to the main game screen.

** EDIT ** my bad, just noticed that if you click on "live countdown" and it'll take you to the mission accomplished screen.

evilenger

That old spice challenge was, uh, wow, lol

and kind of hard

lol yeah I was like what dead already? Was nice though that once you get to the final boss, after you die, and hit replay, you start right at the final boss rather than at the beginning of the level.

Yeah, I played week 5. It has the final boss, so I'm pretty sure that's the level their referring to.

What picture did you submit? I was going to submit the In Memory of Science Theroux Bear picture but I'm not sure what they want submitted

EDIT: Fuck it I'm submitting the bear image

zroid

Banned
I submitted the "WORLD SAVED MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" splash at the end

** EDIT ** my bad, just noticed that if you click on "live countdown" and it'll take you to the mission accomplished screen.

....oh. fuuuuuuuuuuck

I have another photo of the part where I submitted my score, hopefully that will do if this mission accomplished page is rejected. Dammit :'/

EDIT: hang on, I think there is a difference between the splash page you see when you complete the game versus simply clicking on the live countdown. With the former there's a little message at the top left corner: "*** if you played this you must be alive, you're welcome"

It doesn't say that when you just click on the countdown

evilenger

EDIT: hang on, I think there is a difference between the splash page you see when you complete the game versus simply clicking on the live countdown. With the former there's a little message at the top left corner: "*** if you played this you must be alive, you're welcome"

It doesn't say that when you just click on the countdown

Just about to post this. I noticed the same thing...hopefully the Misters do as well! Else I'll be doing it again as I didn't save any other pic :(

wingz

Yeah I posted an image of the Mission Accomplished Screen and it said the same your alive message. If they don't accept that, I also took a pic of the bear at the end.

vulva

I submitted shadow dikembe's face saying he didn't blow up because he's the internet.

Now that school's out, I've been doing way more challenges. Taking them pretty long to approve some. Still waiting on shut up and jam gaiden

Sora_N

Anyone want to trade 10 wins in SSFIV tonight?

I'll have to free up about 40gb in my fridge first :/

What system are you on? I can probably do tonight but I won't get home till about 7PM PST. PSN: Aisutron if you're on PS3. I only have vanilla SSFIV though.

vulva

What system are you on? I can probably do tonight but I won't get home till about 7PM PST. PSN: Aisutron if you're on PS3. I only have vanilla SSFIV though.

SSF4 on its own should work, seem achievements I think.

I wish we had an SSF4 fight night thing going on, for this site. I'd body fools.

zroid

Banned
Trying to do the Outland challenge right now. I've had this game for a while now but never got around to it. It's tough but sooooo prettyyyyy

Quadratic

The Old Spice challenge was pretty fun. I found out you could choose the end level first but I played through the whole game anyways.

Top Bottom