• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

I hate Future Shop's (and Best Buy's) sites. Trying to look at your order history is very annoying. They list everything just be order number... How am I supposed to know what order has what in it? And you can't choose to show only open orders. You can only filter by date.

And you can't open the orders in a new tab. If I could do that, I could just open a bunch and look through the tabs to find the one I want. Instead you have to go into each one and then press the back button. It's very frustrating.

That, that and that! I have like 20 pre-orders on there... this is ridiculously dumb! I can't believe someone has been paid to design that shit.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I've always saved my order page with the game's name as the file name so I can easily find them with the order number on the FS and BB websites. It sucks that I have to do it that way. Wish both sites were like Amazon when it comes to looking up past and open orders.

iphys

I just search for the name of the game in my gmail and the order number comes up in the subject -- usually not hard to find since they send so many e-mails for each pre-order.

Sora_N

Finally got This is Living! :) It was a 4p FFA, one guy disconnected, I just Lvl1 Raiden'd on everyone, managed to win lol.

EGM92

oh man Ice Climber. I'll fire up that Ambassador copy I guess.

I didn't know you just had to do level 32 :\ I got stuck at level 15, took me nearly 20 tries to beat that level, it gets to a point if you're not fast enough it's next to impossible to beat. I raged then realized it said just level 32, did it on the 3rd try.

Aright, it's now been too god damn long and clearly enough people have taunted me about why I didn't do this, so:

First person to invite through PM box, I will sign up through them.

zroid

Banned
I didn't know you just had to do level 32 :\ I got stuck at level 15, took me nearly 20 tries to beat that level, it gets to a point if you're not fast enough it's next to impossible to beat. I raged then realized it said just level 32, did it on the 3rd try.

Oh, you can skip levels? how o.o

Sera O

Banned
Does the option to change the email & password associated with an account not exist, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

The last few waves of perks have been of no interest to me and I don't think I'm going to be checking it anymore, but I don't want to feel like 25 levels of trivia and dailies were a waste. I was wondering abut the feasability of account transfer.

jred2k

Looks like they're sending out an email announcing the next few game perks we'll be getting. All are slated for Q1 so we'll probably be getting two a month.

Tomb Raider - Jan 1-31
Bioshock Infinite
GoW: Ascension
GeoW: Judgement
MGS: Revengeance
GTAV seems to be the background image

Sora_N

Looks like they're sending out an email announcing the next few game perks we'll be getting. All are slated for Q1 so we'll probably be getting two a month.

Tomb Raider - Jan 1-31
Bioshock Infinite

Wow, there's a chance I may buy Tomb Raider or MGS now lol.

Sora_N

I have MGS and GOW:A preordered via the original $20 off code given away for 10 games during E3. Shit ain't stackable, is it? :p

Hopefully it is! Too bad I don't have that code lol. I really want a good deal on Tomb Raider though, ugh.

EDIT: Misread, yeah I don't think you can coupon any existing orders, but you could try calling customer service.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
What's the Christmas perk? Just a coupon? I wasn't part of Tsilon until this year.

Last year the perk was the Sony 24" PlayStation 3D Display for $95. I don't think it was a specific Christmas perk as the site just launched around that time.

I hope they do a last of us perk when we get closer to that date. Would be sick to get that for 20 bucks less, even though I'm sure it's worth the full price.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
I hope they do a last of us perk when we get closer to that date. Would be sick to get that for 20 bucks less, even though I'm sure it's worth the full price.

It wasn't part of the E3 perk set? I think that's how I got The Last Guardian (lol) and Beyond for $39.99.

Quadratic

Alright perks for the new year. Hopefully there are 2 tiers like Halo 4, a $20 one for under level 25 and $30 for level 40+. But I doubt it.

All those new perks are kind of useless for us who did our homeworks back in June. I have all those games pre-ordered from back then. I am happy for people who did not get those and will be able to use the new ones, but I wish there will be something for us soon...!

All those new perks are kind of useless for us who did our homeworks back in June. I have all those games pre-ordered from back then. I am happy for people who did not get those and will be able to use the new ones, but I wish there will be something for us soon...!
hey I used the E3 codes for more immediate purchases! So in fact, I planned well :p

hey I used the E3 codes for more immediate purchases! So in fact, I planned well :p

There was not many games I wanted from 2012 that I could get with the E3 promo from Tsilon. Tekken Tag 2 and Persona 4 Arena were not available! (And I forgot to order Dishonored...)

However, I got Borderlands 2, Dead or Alive 5, Assassin's Creed 3, Hitman Absolution, Epic Mickey 2 and Farcry 3! I think I had 15 codes, so for 2013 it covered Metal gear Rising, God of Wars Ascension, Tomb Raider, Castlevania, Bioshock Infinite, Last Guardian(lol), Last of Us and GTA V!

EGM92

I want them to start using the damn 1up's I got nearly 40 of them, just collecting dust! Give me an additional discount for the cost of a couple. If it means cheaper games I'm there.

Also for anyone doing the Barkley shut up and jam challenge, it requires you to beat the game, you only do the chaos dunk at the very end. The game will take you 10 or so hours to beat if you're a fast reader, if you skip all the text you can do it in about 6hrs or so. It took me about that long to do it.

iphys

That game has abominable physics. I mainly hated the non-responsiveness of the buttons though, like you can't swing your hammer while you're about to fall on something, or when I'd go to change direction to swing my hammer, the direction change wouldn't always register. The good thing about the challenge was I finally logged a full hour on the game to be able to rate it a 1 on the eShop.

Yay, level 38!

EGM92

wtf, they just rejected my Barkley submission. There is only one chaos dunk, and it is performed at the last boss, any damn part of that scene should be acceptable.

tried looking for an achievement related to the FarCry3 challenge but no such luck. anyone have any tips on getting a photo of a Bear vs four humans?

Orca

tried looking for an achievement related to the FarCry3 challenge but no such luck. anyone have any tips on getting a photo of a Bear vs four humans?

Create a map with four bears versus a mercenary and take a pic.

It's endlessly amusing to make those battles :D

EGM92

I did mine in game, you'll eventually come across some camps with animal cages in them. I was lucky enough to get one with a bear in a cage, I went onto higher ground, and sniped the cage open, releasing the bear. The bear growled and the people in the camps rushed it, killing it quickly. So you might want to get your finger on the print screen ready.

Also lvl62 - 37 lives :D

zroid

Banned

Tomb Raider - Jan 1-31
Bioshock Infinite

hmmmmmm, that's a decent assortment.

Top Bottom