• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tuesday Sept. 14th

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Semjaza Azazel said:
My 400 page SMT guide is supposed to ship that day. I'm just getting that.

Oooh yeah, I would love that. How much is it supposed to run? Doesn't GS/EB give you a % off the guide when you buy the game?

Alex

The Nocturne guide comes out two weeks before the game? Or is that just from the online orders?

That'd be nice to get and study up so I'm prepared for the systems when the game arrives.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
lexbubble, have you tried a demo for Demon Stone yet? It didn't impress me.

Fable's on order from Outpost.com and I'll grab Gradius V as well

Sysgen

raYne said:
Is there something else coming out that day? :p

244775.jpg

f3AR

WTF? Fable isn't out yet? Then why did EB's have a bunch of copies stacked up behind the glass counter when i went in last week to buy SF Collection?

Ninja Scooter said:
WTF? Fable isn't out yet? Then why did EB's have a bunch of copies stacked up behind the glass counter when i went in last week to buy SF Collection?

probably the pre-order DVD

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Gradius V, didn't realize Advance Guardian Heroes is already out.. reviews sounded mediocre unfortunately :( Will get it eventually though...

lexbubble

cause i am more of a demon stone girl than a fable girl. i will rent fable, as i said, or play it with my boyfriend ( i know i have it backwards than most here...) but its just what i am into. i am going to try and get demonstone today so hopefully its good and i will give a reivew.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Personally, I can't wait for FABLE tonight. Warts and all. I've only played Demon Stone for about 2 1/2 hours but I'm definitely not buying it. Very generic with awful combat feedback.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
belgurdo said:
I want to play Demon Stone since I haven't seen a D&D hack and slash since Capcom's versions and Baldur's Gate

By all means post your impressions when you do. To me it seems like a LOTR clone, down to some of the scripted events, but it's not half as compelling as ROTK. Except the levelling up which is sort of fun and very D&Dish. The combat being so floaty and meatless though is a total game killer for me. The story and some of the design choices are lame as hell too.

I'm more and more tempted by the Sims 2 sandbox too.

Top Bottom