• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy-4U

I'll see you again in 25 minutes - Laura Palmer.
ehn3koy.gif

ghostjoke

Banned
Soon!

It's exciting that even though I've rewatched the entire thing over the past month, I have no clue of where this is going to go.

kevin1025

Banned
why are they releasing 3 and 4 so early?

3 and 4 are airing next weekend, before it becomes one hour weekly like normal, so it's basically to build buzz around the show (if any more can be had), plus to appease the fans that have waited for so long!

It also could be Showtime testing the waters and seeing if people are into early drops of the beginning of their seasons.

Obscura

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ten minutes!

I can't believe it.

The only thing that could ever top this is Jodorowsky actually making "The Sons of El Topo"

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Fucking 9 minutes, I like everyone else still can't believe this is actually happening.

Buckling in now, I probably won't be posting much during the episode to not miss anything but will probably talk a lot in-between stuff. I do plan to probably watch episodes 3 & 4 tonight as well.

Fuck I'm excited, nervous, ecstatic, enthusiastic, anxious, and hoping nothing fucks up all at the same time right now.

kevin1025

Banned
Fucking 9 minutes, I like everyone else still can't believe this is actually happening.

Buckling in now, I probably won't be posting much during the episode to not miss anything but will probably talk a lot in-between stuff. I do plan to probably watch episodes 3 & 4 tonight as well.

Fuck I'm excited, nervous, ecstatic, enthusiastic, anxious, and hoping nothing fucks up all at the same time right now.

Be excited the most! Even if the whole thing blows up into a nightmare, it will be such a fascinating nightmare!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Fuck, I've broken through anxiety to sheer giddiness with it three minutes away.

Good, bad, fantastic, terrible, whatever. LET'S DO THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom