• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
RIP Jack Nance, Pete, wish you were coming back.

While I don't really like the sawmill subplot and where it goes, I loved Pete and Catherine's characters both, they both were always fun for me to see on the screen. I'm sad neither of them will be in the new season, but alas.

RIP, Jack Nance.

Lana
barffffff

She would deserve a spot on that competition too.

The real Miss Twin Peaks competition.

nachum00

I'd take Josie in drawer form over regular James even
jamespencil.gif

Dusk Golem

I'd take Josie in drawer form over regular James even

To be fair, the drawer scene is one of the more interesting (yet odd) developments), I think Josie at her worst is when she's being a passive person caught in lies and being a defeatist over it.

(but I agree with everyone Josie's arc overall doesn't reach the depths of James arc, but it is what it is).

Dusk Golem

The real question is

Log Lady vs

Windom Earle as the Log Lady

Windom Earle
as the Log Lady

33a9103f96a38a0560d423ea32e026af.jpg

(I'm really sad she's passed away. ;3; Seeing a few characters on screen for the first time in season 3 is going to be a tough cookie knowing they're no longer with us.)

Flipyap

RIP Jack Nance, Pete, wish you were coming back.
I love Jack Nance, but I'm glad he's not coming back. The world's in a rough enough shape even without a zombie apocalypse.

Josie's character at least has uh... interesting things happen to her. James is a boring, womanizing greaser cliche.
James is a sensitive biker boy who likes to record strange '50s style falsetto ballads in his spare time. Talk about cliché.

James is awesome, his song alone catapults him over Josie.
Finally someone who gets it. I'm glad, even if it's just you and I.

nachum00

Watched Fire Walk With Me again and man Badalamenti is Twin Peaks. I really hope Lynch doesn't underuse Angelo in favor of a bunch of guest musicians.

Zach

Just finished a rewatch of Fire Walk with Me. I liked it a lot more the second time. I conservatively upped my 6 to a 7 on IMDB. May change it to an 8 in a day or three if I'm still feeling good about it.

Watched Fire Walk With Me again and man Badalamenti is Twin Peaks. I really hope Lynch doesn't underuse Angelo in favor of a bunch of guest musicians.

Been thinking the same, and hoping Badalamenti had the time necessary to really give us the total package for this season. We at least already know of a new variation on Laura's Theme that they featured him in a short video of performing.

Plum

I'm glad I've stayed up for this now. Whats a little bit of fatigue when you're gonna be watching a brand new episode of Twin Peaks live. Gonna go prepare some cherry pie and coffee to make the wait easier.

Ashby

Guys I need help! On Season 2 Finale and it'll finish just before 9pm but I'd been planning to watch Fire Walk with Me (haven't seen it before) after it. Watch finale as it airs or watch FWWM first??

Flipyap

I've been taking it all nice and calm-like since the filming wrapped up, the excitement only truly got to me a few days ago.
Well, I'm not excited anymore. I'm super duper scared now. I'm so not ready.

Also, what if Andy kept donating his sperms for 25 years straight? He did really like those whales...
He could actually be a whole damn town by now. Gotta be on the lookout for people with the Brennan look.

So scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom