• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

Welcome to the club! :D

tumblr_inline_nwcc7jg0iQ1t8uuc3_500.gif

50 MINUTES LEFT

hydruxo

I've been taking it all nice and calm-like since the filming wrapped up, the excitement only truly got to me a few days ago.
Well, I'm not excited anymore. I'm super duper scared now. I'm so not ready.

Also, what if Andy kept donating his sperms for 25 years straight? He did really like those whales...
He could actually be a whole damn town by now. Gotta be on the lookout for people with the Brennan look.

So scared.

df1942e8699a28ba194d4c1ea8a8c374.jpg

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I've been taking it all nice and calm-like since the filming wrapped up, the excitement only truly got to me a few days ago.

Also, what if Andy kept donating his sperms for 25 years straight? He did really like those whales...
He could actually be a whole damn town by now. Gotta be on the lookout for people with the Brennan look.

So scared.

Because we know so little, while I had been anticipating this since day 1 the full-blown excitement only hit me a few days ago since it's so close.

I love how little I and most everyone knows. I don't really know what to expect, Twin Peaks is my favorite show of all time so I'm a bit scared too. But whatever it is, we're about to experience it. In this for the long haul, love it or hate it (though I suspect I'll love it), I'm in it for all 18 parts.

I look forward to both the series and the events and discussion that may spawn around it. I only got into David Lynch in general within the last 10 years, so I never got to experience one of his works live. So as a huge fan now, this is something new to me and it feels surreal.

So scared.

Lol

tumblr_inline_nwcc7jg0iQ1t8uuc3_500.gif

50 MINUTES LEFT

tumblr_m2yo8haie91qkvm3xo1_400.gif

Ashby

Guys I need help! On Season 2 Finale and it'll finish just before 9pm but I'd been planning to watch Fire Walk with Me (haven't seen it before) after it. Watch finale as it airs or watch FWWM first??

Self quote. What do you guys think!

Anung

Un Rama
I just finished Blue Velvet. What a fucking movie.

I've never been more scared and excited to watch something I love but this new Twin Peaks season is terrifying me.

grumpy

Watched Fire Walk With Me again and man Badalamenti is Twin Peaks. I really hope Lynch doesn't underuse Angelo in favor of a bunch of guest musicians.

Badalamenti was at least as important to Twin Peaks as Lynch and Frost were. As far as I'm concerned he's one of the co-creators of the series.

LProtag

I'm reading Y: The Last Man while I wait, and a Twin Peaks reference just popped up. Happy coincidence. Of course I was trying to read to pass the time and get my mind off the show so that the time would go by faster...

grumpy

I have two exams scheduled for tomorrow. I should be in bed either sleeping or revising. But I just can't. Hype levels are through the roof.

Plum

I have two exams scheduled for tomorrow. I should be in bed either sleeping or revising. But I just can't. Hype levels are through the roof.

I've been through enough exams during E3 (thank god it ain't that way this year) to know that no matter how important and no matter how ludicrously late you'll be staying up, you're gonna end up watching it anyway. When the hype is real it's too much to ignore.

BADMAN

Someone might have answered this but will the episode be on demand through the showtime website or do you have to watch it through the streaming service?

Mossybrew

Watched the original series in high school when it first aired, been a fan of Lynch ever since. Signed up for Showtime through Amazon, there's no way I'm gonna miss this.

Type2

Im assuming us on PST time have to wait until 9 our time?
I havent subscribed to showtime yet but thinking about it on my vue sub or amazon

Melchior

Man 40 minutes but I want to wait until atleast 9pm PST so its dark with no interruptions. Gonna stick my head under a rock until then I guess.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I havent subscribed to showtime yet but thinking about it on my vue sub or amazon

I'm not sure on TV, but on Hulu and other streaming services they have Showtime East playing so it starts in 37 minutes there regardless.

Nah you can watch the east coast live feed starting at 6 :)

If you get it via Amazon there should be an option, if not just sign in with your Amazon login to showtimeanytime.com and the stream for East coast will be there.

Flipyap

Because we know so little, while I had been anticipating this since day 1 the full-blown excitement only hit me a few days ago since it's so close.

I love how little I and most everyone knows. I don't really know what to expect, Twin Peaks is my favorite show of all time so I'm a bit scared too. But whatever it is, we're about to experience it. In this for the long haul, love it or hate it (though I suspect I'll love it), I'm in it for all 18 parts.

I look forward to both the series and the events and discussion that may spawn around it. I only got into David Lynch in general within the last 10 years, so I never got to experience one of his works live. So as a huge fan now, this is something new to me and it feels surreal.
Those of us who have been following the production when they were filming on location know a little bit more and we still have no idea what to expect. It's all the way bonkers.

I can't imagine a scenario in which I end up not liking it and yet I'm waiting here like

lxceZIw.gif

Xdrive05

So I just started a Showtime free trial on Amazon Prime for this. Do I just check back in a half hour to find it available to stream?

BADMAN

Is there anyway to improve stream quality on showtimeanytime? The quality is pretty shitty and the picture looks totally washed out. Streaming on PC btw.

Plum

So just to clarify; after they air open Episode 1 and 2 spoilers will be allowed but Episode 3 and 4 talk must be kept behind spoiler tags? Just wanna know if I can browse the thread later today before 3 and 4 appear on NowTV.

So just to clarify; after they air open Episode 1 and 2 spoilers will be allowed but Episode 3 and 4 talk must be kept behind spoiler tags? Just wanna know if I can browse the thread later today before 3 and 4 appear on NowTV.

I would like to know this too. As far as I can tell, there will be a way to watch episodes 3 and 4 on early Monday morning before they air weeks from now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom