• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I feel drained. This was one hell of a ride. Pretty sure this will be considered David Lynch's masterpiece in the future.

chekhonte

IMDB claims 18 episodes but it might be a placeholder?

Hoping he did.

Wow, I was under the impression that there would only be 10 episodes. I'm glad that I'm wrong.

Yes, he did. He shot the whole thing like an 18 hour long movie apparently.

That is intense. To imagine a 70 year old doing this seems wild. So many things to consider. I can't even imagine how exhausting that would be.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Like jeez, that was fucking amazing. If it continues at this level of quality, this might legitmately be David Lynch's magnum opus. No joke.

I will be watching Parts 3 & 4 tonight, but REMEMBER EVERYONE: Tag ALL spoilers for Parts 3 & 4 in this thread until they air next week.

Flipyap

Writing this in my diary:

1. "James is cool. He's always been cool." Shelly confirmed for Lynch/Frost stand-in also CORRECT (sorta).

2. Did I blink and miss Frank Silva?

3. Who the fuck is BUF and why are they so unspeakably shitty at visual effects?

Permanently A

Ṋ̱̟̯̻̾̑̂ͪͬͣͥ̀͝Ö̫͖̹̯͇̺͎́̈ͯͪ̓ͭ̈́͠Ñͭ͑̂ͨ̍̄̉͏̨̟͍̬̱͕̹͉ͅ-̢͍̜͚̩͈̟̙͒̄͐̑̊̿͊ͥḘ̜̜̮̗̲͋ͣ͒͊̊̿͠X̪͕̭̭̱̦̮̉̽ͅI̗̗̹̱̣̼̭ͨͪͨ́͂̑ͧ͘͘͝S͖͇͙̜̻̽̆͆ͥͤ͡Ṭ̞̥̳̓ͬͨ͐̉͑ͦ̀̕͟-̥̬̙͍̝̾̈́̀͂̈̐̔̅E̞̰̹͆ͤ̅̓ͫ̍̕͝N̵ͧ̀̄ͩ͏̞̪̺C̢̙̮͈̼͉̦ͯ̀͑̀͟ͅẸ̛͙̩͙̭͔͓̪͍̅͆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom