• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

Yup. This is certainly Lynch. Arm tree is the best tree. So much tension and horror-esque atmosphere throughout. Also that final scene, such good music.

Writing this in my diary:

1. "James is cool. He's always been cool." Shelly confirmed for Lynch/Frost stand-in also CORRECT (sorta).

2. Did I blink and miss Frank Silva?

3. Who the fuck is BUF and why are they so unspeakably shitty at visual effects?

As far as 2 goes, he died

kaskade

Think I'm going to wait for episodes 3 and 4. Don't want to totally binge them since I won't have episodes for a while then. I have to check out the leftovers now too.

Fisty

So is Coop going to just blink back into existence like Jeffries did in FWWM? Does he really need his body? Wasn't Jeffries only gone for a few years? So many questions

DrEvil

not a medical professional
EP3: This sequence with the
girl with no eyes
is probably gonna give me nightmares. This editing style fucks with me so hard.

I really want to watch Parts 3 and 4, but alas my dad is too tired and neither of us seem to be able to figure out how to find the two episodes on our system right now.

I'll probably try to figure it out tomorrow. In any case, Parts 1 and 2 were outstanding.

David Lynch is da gawd.

Solo

Oh my. A loooooot to digest in those for 2 hours. But I am loving what I'm seeing so far. Twin Peaks is back, baby!

Necrovex

Jesus Christ TVLine just gave this a D-. Hopefully other reviews are more positive.

Not surprised. I imagine this will be polarizing. Knowing this is a Lynch production made the slow pacing acceptable. If I wasn't already a fan of his work, I could see getting bored and antsy.

Fox Mulder

I really want to watch Parts 3 and 4, but alas my dad is too tired and neither of us seem to be able to figure out how to find the two episodes on our system right now.

I'll probably try to figure it out tomorrow. In any case, Parts 1 and 2 were outstanding.

David Lynch is da gawd.

Do a refresh and they'll be there.

smisk

Not gonna read the rest of the thread because I'm stopping after Ep. 1... But fuck that was good. I'd like to see a little more humor but I'm gonna just let Lynch take me wherever he wants to go.
Wish I could keep going but gotta go to bed...

No, I know that. I mean in Part 2. He was in the credits and not just in memoriam.

Edit: oh, right, there was a clip of him laughing with Doop... I think... maybe? Geez, the whole thing is a blur. :O

Yeah, when Coop was flashing back to when Tree Arm talked about his double

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom