• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 OT |25 Years Later...It Is Happening Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanhir

Even if I could binge watch S3 I don't think I would. I find most of the episodes to be fairly draining the same way of most of lynch's feature films are.

Agreed. I've watched 6-hour silent films from the 1920s that are less draining than Inland Empire.

Fun fact: This thread has the second most views on GAF (out of current threads).

The first? You guessed it: Frank Stallone.

MI0001467866.jpg

Twin Peaks The Return |OT2| Apologize to Dougie

I like this one because we've gone through a sort of "acceptance arc" with Dougie. At first we were like "huh." Then we were like WHERE THE HELL IS COOPER THIS IS GOING ON FOREVER. Now we're like, "aw, I'm gonna miss Dougie."

Apologize to Dougie.

traveler

Not Wario
Thank Dougie

Fuck Gene Kelly

Dougie give two Threads

Fix your hearts or die

... Is it about the bunnies?

what the hell

Yrev very good to see you again, old friend

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!?!

traveler

Not Wario
Just a note- if you see that Reddit thread regarding German voice acting credits and (character from series/prior episode- not a spoiler in and of itself, but may lead you to speculating how it could be, so tagging just to be safe)
Sarah Palmer
, do NOT highlight those spoilers. I thought it'd be something minor but that is a pretty big detail if true. No idea why I read it now. :/

Twin Peaks: The Return |OT2| Got a light?
Twin Peaks: The Return |OT2| PILE DRIVER
Twin Peaks: The Return |OT2| Dougie is the greatest coup

(Yes, it's an intended pun)

Solo

I'll post it now then, all right? Call For Help seems like the best OT2 title.

20000 posts is the cutoff usually.

Personally I don't think an OT2 is really necessary - We are probably going to be less than 25000 posts when all is said and done. Surely one thread can handle that.

EdmondD

Twin Peaks: The Return |OT2| What the hell!
Twin Peaks: The Return |OT2| We live in a dream.
Twin Peaks: The Return |OT2| James being cool is canon.

TuXx

20000 posts is the cutoff usually.

Personally I don't think an OT2 is really necessary - We are probably going to be less than 25000 posts when all is said and done. Surely one thread can handle that.

After the finale, the discussion around the dinner table will be lively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom