• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 |OT2| It's Just A Change, Not An End

I've got a labor (memorial?) day festival happening right outside my apartment, the band is loud as hell. Gonna have to bust out my noise cancelling headphones.

fenners

It's been an absolute joy going on this adventure with you all. Chatting about each episode, pouring over details, discussing theories... it's been a treat. Gonna miss this weekly tradition, like hell. So many years spent leading up to this, and we're all about to drink deep and descend.

Let's Rock!

I'm really glad it was weekly & not a binge.

kevin1025

Banned
Oh my god, I fixed the awful stuttering problem that has plagued CraveTV for me for ages. Just subscribed so I can watch the two-parter live (well, as live as being put up at 8pm is!). YES!

Big One

Banned
Please....no cliffhanger. It's all I ask.
There might not be a cliffhanger but there's def gonna be a load of unresolved stuff. That's how Lynch always wanted Twin Peaks to be about. The mystery and the journey to get to the resolution and not the resolution itself.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Really gonna miss these weekly gatherings. Been a real treat.
Thanks again for the good times, you beautiful people.

Big One

Banned
Really gonna miss these weekly gatherings. Been a real treat.
Thanks again for the good times, you beautiful people.
We'll probably be talking about these episodes for the next decade, lol. We need a Twin Peaks OT though, not just one for season 3.

hydruxo

It's about that time. Be back in two hours.

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'll see you on the other side, ladies and gentlemen. It's been a pleasure to hype with you.

Plum

HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT IT STARTED AT 2AM ALMOST MISSED THE FIRST EPISODE!

But seriously, despite my grievances with the series I am 100% hyped for this. If there's going to be anything to reach the heights of Eps 1-2 and 8 (and 16), or even the original series, it will be these two episodes.

Now, with that out of the way

LLLLLEEEETTTSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I don't know where this road may take us, but I feel it'll be a place both wonderful and strange.

See you guys on the other side.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
That Audrey scene still gave me chills even though I knew it was coming. David Lynch is so good at horror.

Big One

Banned
HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT IT STARTED AT 2AM ALMOST MISSED THE FIRST EPISODE!

But seriously, despite my grievances with the series I am 100% hyped for this. If there's going to be anything to reach the heights of Eps 1-2 and 8, or even the original series, it will be these two episodes.

Now, with that out of the way

LLLLLEEEETTTSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO
You can't tell me Episode 16 wasn't some great shit. Come on dude. That was one of the best episodes of Twin Peaks ever.

Top Bottom