• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 |OT2| It's Just A Change, Not An End

Futureman

Everyone in this topic right now are the best people on GAF.

Going out to dinner. Probably get back around 10 and then it's time to finish the journey! See everyone on the other side.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Oh....

crisvector-twin-peaks-part-15-724x1024.jpg

fenners

It's been a damn good ride with y'all for this series. I never in a million years thought we'd ever get more Twin Peaks, never mind at this quality.

Have zero clue how it's going to end, though expect a cliffhanger/game changer somehow. It wouldn't be Twin Peaks otherwise.

Pulled out a special bottle of beer to go with a special show - a bottle of Nocturn Chrysalis by Jester King here in town. It's going to be a good night. Let's rock!

I'm watching through Amazon prime, on the live section of the showtime page, will it play the new episode right at 8 pm?

Cooper/Dougie is now saying bye

12.44am UK time, and it's nearly happening. If it's anywhere near as good as the original series' finale then it's gonna be something special.

In Lynch we trust.

DJ Gunner

GAF, I raged in here more than once about Lynch's choices and direction this season. I almost gave up a couple of times.

But the last few episodes have brought me, finally, back to Twin Peaks and Dale Cooper. "I am the FBI" left me in tears. Literally.

Whatever's coming, in about 15 minutes from now, will be both wonderful and strange. I've never been so....ready.

See you on the other side.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Props to Naomi Watts and Sonny Jim for somehow keeping this whole bizarro storyline emotionally grounded.

They both honestly delivered fantastic performances to their odd roles. I wasn't sure what to think of them at first, but they won me over and I actually feel for them with Part 16.

It's been an absolute joy going on this adventure with you all. Chatting about each episode, pouring over details, discussing theories... it's been a treat. Gonna miss this weekly tradition, like hell. So many years spent leading up to this, and we're all about to drink deep and descend.

Let's Rock!

Top Bottom