• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twin Peaks Season 3 |OT2| It's Just A Change, Not An End

So does cranking the volume like you would for any other Lynch thing. Again, another reason to look forwards to the blu-rays.

It's super inconsistent and jarring. If the sound mix was like that at all times? That would be one thing. It absolutely kills the atmosphere otherwise because I've heard the scene before and it did not sound like that. Sound is very important to me and I never, ever normalize audio. Ever.

You're both right, I just think it's neat to hear things I would never have noticed otherwise. For instance, there's some actual spoken (backwards) dialogue when Laura whispers to Coop in the premiere.

I won't want to experience the finale this way of course.

My local service done goofed. Just finished part 17, on to part 18 now.

I cried.

shWAAbS.gif

BTA

Just gonna watch the episodes on Hulu, not the stream, so I won't be live posting due to the delay but I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks afterward.

Aaaaand I'm otherwise out due to them being in the wild.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Couldn't think of anything better to do than get the hype furnace stoked with this... just finished part 2 and whether it is "accurate" or not doesn't really matter as much as the appreciation and insight is really strong.
Thanks!

Yeah, part 2 is a complete and utter mindfuck.

My local service done goofed. Just finished part 17, on to part 18 now.

I cried.
God dammit.

See you happy haunts on the other side I guess.

How does this work for those watching online? They UPLOAD it for streaming when it airs on TV, and it can be forwarded and all too?

Yeah, you could technically start on Part 18 at 8PM EST, and skip to the last scene if you wanted to.

I mean, no on SHOULD do that, but it's possible.

hughesta

Banned
I remember Part 13 (14?) the episode where the time change occured wasn't put on Hulu until an hour later and I've been terrified ever since

Top Bottom