• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Wazzy

Banned
3 more levels till charizard!

S8uhp05.jpg

Every picture that comes out from this is amazing. :lol

CassSept

Argh they didn't learn Slash.

Discarding moves was that easy in Gen I? I honestly don't remember and in later games the game would need at least 2 confirmations.

Grizzo

They could. The owner of the stream is providing a working pokemon game to people that don't own it. It's still a very complex affair, but I'm not sure that the owner of the stream would want to stand against a C&D, should they issue one.

That would be retarded, though. It's giving them a lot of free advertisement for no loss. I'm even tempted to boot a pokemon game myself since friday, and I've thought of buying white or black because of this (I wanted to wait for "gray")

Yeah, it even made me fired up my copy of Leaf Green yesterday. It's at 42 000 viewers, which is a new peak for this stream I think, plus more and more websites are talking about it (it has even reached some french ones). All in all, I'd say all this free promo is super effective (pun intended).

Holy fuck, Pidgeotto actually survived a self destruct. Looks like we can just sheer brute strength through battles provided we grind enough (and grind we will lol)

whillywhack

Neo Member
Yeah I suppose something should be done about bots.
I think this is a big part of the so called "social experiment." As of now, without restricting any "member," we are making progress. Albeit a bit slow, we're still getting places with 100% participation. But naturally, people are going to call out to restrict those members who are not contributing positively. So if some sort of restriction were to go through, we may finish the gamer faster, but we'd be restricting a good chunk of the population.

Top Bottom