• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Toxi

Banned
Shit, the furries won.

Okay, we need to go get a Water Stone ASAP. Not a Thunder Stone, DEFINITELY not a Fire Stone, but a Water Stone. Then we need to use the Water Stone without tossing it. Hopefully we can also get a Pokedoll and a Fresh Water (get that thirsty guard over with).

Eevees evolution is just a normal evolution right? So not only do we have to use the stone, we can't cancel the evolution. It will never happen.

Retronix

I try to refrain from posting negative posts, but this display of incompetence is has me rustling jimmies.

Eevee has a mistake and we shall pay a high price for that.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Can't they evolve eevee into vaporeon and get it to learn surf?

No. We get a Thunderstone and rock a Jolteon. We can navigate the PC, guys. I believe in us. Believe in me who believes in you!

:/
S6DSkCZ.jpg

PsionBolt

In the pokedex it says we own 9 pokemon. There's the 5 currently on us, the rattata in the pc, and who else?

It counts species, and includes those we used to have but no longer do.
Charmander, Charmeleon, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Ratatta, Spearow, Farfetch'd, and now Eevee. If we had 9 before Eevee, I must be forgetting someone.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Also, if you'd spent less time hating and more time putting in commands, you might have avoided getting an Eevee in the first place.

Sciz

All they've gotta do is get and use Fly on Pidgeot to make it release immune, right? That's just around the corner.

Toxi

Banned
No. We get a Thunderstone and rock a Jolteon. We can navigate the PC, guys. I believe in us. Believe in me who believes in you!
Jolteon's way better (Especially if we actually manage to get Lapras on our team), but I definitely do not want us navigating the PC.
All they've gotta do is get and use Fly on Pidgeot to make it release immune, right? That's just around the corner.
Giving Fly to Pidgeot is a double-edged sword. Remember Dig.

Moonstone 25:17:

And I will execute great vengeance upon them , for they have chosen eevee and their false gods ; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Jolteon's way better (Especially if we actually manage to get Lapras on our team), but I definitely do not want us navigating the PC.

Lapras/Hypno/Jolteon/Charizard/Pidgeot/Raticate is actually a hype team if we can get it. My vote is DUX bites the DUXT.

Ambient80

Can't they evolve eevee into vaporeon and get it to learn surf?

lol. Go buy a stone (the correct one...), then use it on Eevee without tossing it.

Possible? Sure. Likely? About as much as as a snowball making it unscathed through all circles of Hell and back again.

Top Bottom