• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

tensuke

69WUiFY.gif

Voliko

Lol, they blew it, this is a waste of money. I love how the fire stone is the stone closest to the top in the menu in the store though :')

Oh yea, just fucking leave the water stone

WE DON'T FUCKING NEED THAT NOW DO WE.

IF GOD WANTED US TO USE THE WATER STONE HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT HIMSELF.

Brawl96

Can someone explain to me why the input queue pauses sometimes for a good 10seconds?
Also, how does the game receive so many commands at once? Does it take them all, or just some?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
It looks like we're headed back into the rings of hell. Back into the shop we go. It's the wisest choice. Just let them burn the money and they'll fall back in line.

trixx

let them get another stone.

Also the water/lemonade isnt a problem since the officer asks it from you, helix stone message doesn't make sense

BlueMagic

There's like a million places to get money anyway. Let's burn th emoney on stones and get on our ways. We will probably toss them anyway.

All we have to do is deposit Dux/Jay leno. If we deposit drowzee that's not too bad either. If we deposit Pidgeot or Abby obviously we just spam until we get them back.

The only threat is releasing pidgeot, which we can negate if we get fly

Also, if we just use the daycare releasing isn't even an issue

Top Bottom