• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Again, Lapras would have solved everything. Picking up Eevee is basically the main reason this is taking so long, which anyone smart could have seen coming a mile away.

.....so I take it we have yet to evolve eevee? Do we still have that firestone? USE IT!

Ok, ok as much as flareon is my favorite, we need Vapor/Jolt more.

Wazzy

Banned
ha

vaporeon with surf is a lot easier to attain. in an ideal world, we'd have a jolteon with thunder/pin missile... in this world, we would probably not teach it either move because lol b button

True.

I just have too much faith.

What did we name eevee? or was he already given one by the trainer?

Faddy

Banned
There seems to be so much progress in the opposite direction to what most chat people are trying to communicate, and no opposing voices. We have exited Lavender to the North despite almost unanimous agreement that we need to go to Saffron. I think there is something up.

I actually think the start menu is useful. It helps buffer out the excessive inputs so we don't constantly overshoot our targets because people are putting in commands from Red's location 27 seconds ago.

linko9

There seems to be so much progress in the opposite direction to what most chat people are trying to communicate, and no opposing voices. We have exited Lavender to the North despite almost unanimous agreement that we need to go to Saffron. I think there is something up.

Yeah, it's real weird.

RIP Jay Leno. For now.

We seriously need a goal. I thought it was to go to Saffron? It doesn't help that this is the point in the game with no set objective.

I actually think the start menu is useful. It helps buffer out the excessive inputs so we don't constantly overshoot our targets because people are putting in commands from Red's location 27 seconds ago.

I agree with that, it lets people catch up to the current location, particularly if we start saving.

DSix

Banned
Ok guys explains to me how the hell twitch managed to deposit the second rattata at the PC?! Was that done by an admin?

RagnarokX

HELIX FOSSIL!
S.S. TICKET!
HELIX FOSSIL!

jHyBcQpBkuB2L.jpg

Rapstah

Doesn't stone evolution still bring you to the same screen where B will interrupt the evolution? Do you get the stone back if you press B then?

Toxi

Banned
Doesn't stone evolution still bring you to the same screen where B will interrupt the evolution? Do you get the stone back if you press B then?
B thankfully does not cancel stone evolutions.

If it did, I would probably be strangling myself.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

No B does nothing for stone evolves.

B thankfully does not cancel stone evolutions.

If it did, I would probably be strangling myself.

But we have to select the stone, then select Eevee , and I'm pretty sure B can cancel out of the Pokemon select screen.

What are you talking about? Have you seen the amount of chaos the Eevee pick has caused? It's beautiful.
There is some hilarious beauty to it. This was going to be a clusterfuck regardless though, I'm hoping the game can actually be beaten.

I think if the master ball can be saved and successfully capture mewtwo it would be a giant landmark for mankind.

Toxi

Banned
There is some hilarious beauty to it. This was going to be a clusterfuck regardless though, I'm hoping the game can actually be beaten.

I think if the master ball can be saved and successfully capture mewtwo it would be a giant landmark for mankind.
...Technically we could save it by not talking to the guy in charge of the company until the post-game.

I think we're better off using the Master Ball on a Tentacruel or Fearow.

EDIT: Unless he walks to you. I forgot if you walk to him or he walks to you.

rekameohs

Banned

You're joking, right? That thing's either catching nothing but thin air as it's tossed away haphazardly or another Rattata.

Top Bottom