• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Azuran

Banned
Did something really cool happen in the last 90 minutes I was playing The Last of Us? What's the majority gameplan right now?

Three way split between Daycare, Silph Co and Fighting Dojo. We're be in Saffron for a while so the main goal right now should be to hit the Pokemon Center.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
A1Fo4Xx.png

TrickRoom

Three way split between Daycare, Silph Co and Fighting Dojo. We're be in Saffron for a while so the main goal right now should be to hit the Pokemon Center.

*silph scope. The actual building has a Rocket Grunt in front of it for now until both the Celadon hideout and the lavender tower are beaten.

Dad

If we go to the Day Care and then go to the Dojo, we're just going to fill the space back up with Hitmonlee/chan.

Mory Dunz

Wow, no majority at all.

But trolls may be pressing up which gives the edge to the #Birthers.

Someone's gotta compromise. Just do the daycare maybe...

joshcryer

There's no way in hell you can get this chat or any chat to agree on not going down two tiles at the daycare, it's a pointless exercise.

LProtag

I for one embrace Eevee and the philosophy of the elemental stones, for they are the second coming of the moon stone.

The only reason why everyone worships the helix fossil is because it's impossible to throw away. We were not good enough for the moon stone and therefore it left us. Eevee will lead us back into the light of the moon.

joshcryer

People have been saying the same thing for the past 4 days about tons of different things. Twitch finds a way.

I guess you are right, because they literally did the correct move, two tiles past where they should have! Man if it was only two tiles earlier we'd be in there.

Mory Dunz

There could be some serious psychological analysis done here.

"I'm going to purposely go against/annoy a group of people. Then subsequently expect their full cooperation moments later" lol

could be said for both sides.

....But #TeamBirthers seems more stupid because their task is impossible even with 100% full cooperation.

Gangxxter

It sucks that commands from the mobile chat don't work anymore. And the Start throttle is also kinda stupid, it was way more fun when everything was an unregulated madness.

In some ways this is worse than the Route 9 Ledge because it requires you to spam down and then all of a sudden stop spamming down.

20+ seconds in advance

linko9

one problem, LEDGE

yeah, that's why I say "if it works". But it'll be a whole lot easier than the ledge section before victory road, which we'll have to do eventually. And it's worth 2, 3, 4, 5 hours if we can deposit Jay, and come back in 200, 300 hours to get a beast Mon., and free up space for lapras w/o releasing someone.

joshcryer

In some ways this is worse than the Route 9 Ledge because it requires you to spam down and then all of a sudden stop spamming down.

20+ seconds in advance

I think it might be easier though because once you get to the day care platform you spam up and hope there's just the right number of downs. They were getting there for a second. Some trolls started spamming down though.

yeah, that's why I say "if it works". But it'll be a whole lot easier than the ledge section before victory road, which we'll have to do eventually. And it's worth 2, 3, 4, 5 hours if we can deposit Jay, and come back in 200, 300 hours to get a beast Mon., and free up space for lapras w/o releasing someone.

This all sounds like a high gambit, I like it, I like the cut of your jib!

We're most likely going to do the Dojo and get a Hitmon____ after this anyway.

Top Bottom