• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I missed a bit but, did you guys get the water to give the guard? Or just go straight to Lavender Town with the Silph Scope?

TheOGB

Banned
Start throttle's great and everything, but we need to put someone else in front of the party, otherwise this grinding is kinda useless, isn't it? :/

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I think they neither gave the water to the guard nor have the Silph Scope xD I'm still trying to catch-up tho

>_> I saw the woes of them trying to USE the vending machine and I thought they had it and were heading to the guard, but then when I tuned back in, Red ended up in Lavender...

Toxi

Banned
They should go grab the Psychic TM from Mr. Psychic. It's a small detour and then they have a 50-50 chance of being able to teach Drowzee a great move (since I don't think any other Pokemon in the party can learn it). They might also toss it, but hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Hitmonchan DOES have those elemental punches... But I always felt like Hitmonlee had the better attacks... although Hi Jump Kick can suck.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
They should go grab the Psychic TM from Mr. Psychic. It's a small detour and then they have a 50-50 chance of being able to teach Drowzee a great move.

Drowzee learns Psychic at level 32.

Toxi

Banned
Once we get Lapras it's smooth sailing. That would be the turning point. First try to ditch Eevee though.
No, we hate Eevee but it's still at a high level and is a decent powerhouse if we can evolve it.

Ditch Jay Leno. Actually, don't do either, because we're not getting Lapras any time soon and getting inside the Daycare is a pain in the ass.
What annoys me is that based on his spdef stat from later, his spc could've been REALLY good
They really should have done it that way. Give Hitmonlee a sky-high Attack, give hitmonchan a ridiculous Special to abuse the elemental punches with.

It doesn't matter what anyone wants to do, we should at least be handing off the drink since it's right fucking there.
NVM looks like we got it? What a relief.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Did something really cool happen in the last 90 minutes I was playing The Last of Us? What's the majority gameplan right now?

Top Bottom