• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

If only chat could figure out how shops work and get some pokeballs... Then again, they'd probably just use them trying to catch Misty's pokemon.

PBalfredo

So they are all out of pokeballs, right? Assuming Twitch is too uncoordinated to buy more, then is the final team going to be Charizard, Raticate, Pidgeot, Lapras, Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan and possibly Eevee?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So they are all out of pokeballs, right? Assuming Twitch is too uncoordinated to buy more, then is the final team going to be Charizard, Raticate, Pidgeot, Lapras, Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan and possibly Eevee?

Maybe Omanyte from the fossil.

MicH

Actually, they were able to buy Pokeballs, find a Rattata and catch it earlier. It was amazing. But they have no money after losing to Misty so many times now

tensuke

A flurry of sand-attacks! Just what we need, we can't lose if it can't hit us. Now is the time to fight back, Pidgeotto!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Oooooooooh?

HOLY SHIT.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I fucking love how they consistently manage to land on moves that don't attack the other pokemon at all.

Toma

This is it, guys. Misty went down.

MBR

Banned
Wow, Pidgeotto survived to do enough Sand-Attacks so Starmie starts missing.

Misty down! Great job, all 8,2k monkeys.

Top Bottom