• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

DaBoss

Wait, Pidgeot is the only one alive. That means they can't release Pidgeot, right?

That would mean now is the best time to use the PC.

we need that lapras , also , we now have father moonstone and son helix fossil, we need nugget spirit to complete the trinity that will make pidgeot invincible

mclem

> release Pidgeot
> so we can grind up Oddish for days

These are Bad Ideas.

I still say using the meta strats for the daycare is the best option. Think of it as practice for Ledge 2.0 before Victoey Road.

Doesn't the daycare tick XP up per (n) steps taken?

On the one hand, that's brilliant, with Red's erratic wanderings.

On the other, how will we ever be able to afford withdrawing?

It'd get better still if we plan to collect it when we *can* afford withdrawing, but in all the stress of trying to align with the exit we tick it up one further level and become no longer able to withdraw.

Since we need to complete Silph Co before we can complete the Pokemon Tower (since we used/tossed all the Pokedolls), we could've just gotten Lapras, who we need to comlete the game with Surf and Strength.

EDIT:

MOONSTONE ACQUIRED

DIG DIG DIG

You have your order mixed up.

Rocket Hideout gets you the Silph Scope that you need to see Ghosts.

You use the Silph Scope to identify Marowak in Pokemon Tower.

Then you get the Pokeflute.

At this point Silph Co. opens up for traversal.

DJ88

I go to sleep and you bastards on the eastern hemisphere allow Abby and Jay Leno to be realeased?! Was it too hard to spam B and back the hell out of the PC?

Why? :'(

mclem

I know how both of you feel...

I dug up my copy of Leaf Green that I didn't bother finishing two years ago...

I planned a big ol' playthrough of the entire series last year which sort of petered out just as I hit the Elite Four in Fire Red. I'm getting the itch to go back. I have Leaf Green - I could start afresh and make sure I collect the ones my Fire Red team doesn't have!

(Although that would be unwise given I'm still enjoying Bravely Default. And then I want a break from JRPGs to get some other stuff done on my commute)

Rapstah

I had no idea the game allowed you to deposit your last active Pokémon and I've been reading articles and forums about breaking this game for years.

Top Bottom