• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Gawge

This is looking like a total meltdown situation.

I foresee it getting sabotaged to a point where there is nothing to sabotage anymore. Eventually when the numbers drop, people may be able to rebuild.

Azuran

Banned
What? We released both Abby and Jay Leno? OMG! I knew #TeamEevee was going to ruin this for us.

Oh god, now they're near a PC again. Someone hold me. This is too much.

The more they fuck around with the pc the more likely another disaster is. And from now on it's going to happen every time they go to the pokemon center. This is how it's going to end...

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
Our Lord Pidgegod is gone.
GONE.
And so is ABBBBK (
FUCK YOU TEAM EEVEE. YOU DID THIS.

lj167

probably for the best that pidgeot is deposited, it lets us try and level up someone else, and then on the off chance that we somehow manage to get pidgeot back we'll have two OP monsters.

EDIT: or not haha

Grizzo

I planned a big ol' playthrough of the entire series last year which sort of petered out just as I hit the Elite Four in Fire Red. I'm getting the itch to go back. I have Leaf Green - I could start afresh and make sure I collect the ones my Fire Red team doesn't have!

(Although that would be unwise given I'm still enjoying Bravely Default. And then I want a break from JRPGs to get some other stuff done on my commute)

Yeah, that's the thing with Pokemon, the game can get tedious towards the end. Actually when I was a kid, I was obsessed with Blue & Yellow so I'd spend all of my time trying to catch them all and beat the Elite Four over and over again, but growing up, I find that it lost its appeal to me.

I still think it's a fantastic series and I wish I could find the will to fully get back into it, but I just can't.

Top Bottom