• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Y'all keep saying they got released.

The summoning ritual for the false prophet requires the virgin blood of two individuals, those two being Abby and Jay Leno. Under the 10th blood moon of the 8th month, it was fortold that the blood of two virgins would be spilt in sacrifice to summon the unchosen one. You have been deceived.

Rapstah

And considering this IS the 151 romhack, there probably is a way to obtain the Dome Fossil/Kabuto as well.

I don't think the script would actually allow you to ressurect both of them even if you had both fossils... so I wonder how this would be pulled off. Wild Pokémon in an area can't depend on items you've picked up for technical reasons so there would have to be an area where you can catch both fossil Pokémon.

Sianos

IF ONLY it was this simple :(
BgtQm8ICUAAComt.jpg:medium

What a fitting comparison to make. The Helix Parable

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

The summoning ritual for the false prophet requires the virgin blood of two individuals, those two being Abby and Jay Leno. Under the 10th blood moon of the 8th month, it was fortold that the blood of two virgins would be spilt in sacrifice to summon the unchosen one. You have been deceived.

Still would be better than being stuck in Purgat-I mean the Team Rocket Hideout.

Abby? "Virgin"? Hah... the harlot herself was a false prophet... a tool of the pretender to set things in motion. If not for helix fossil's intervention we'd have never progressed as we have.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Abby? "Virgin"? Hah... the harlot herself was a false prophet... a tool of the pretender to set things in motion. If not for helix fossil's intervention we'd have never progressed as we have.

You seem really invested in covering up Helix's mistakes.

Sianos

The streamer needs to come back and nerf the start button.
Everytime we get out of the menu, it opens up again.

Some of the start spam is command buffering, some of it is just bot spam.

I'm curious what plan is being drafted for the headquarters.

If yours is the true god then where is it now? Where is your Moon Stone? Not with us... it left you not once, but twice! Why do you hide the fact that the ones you believed in no longer exist?

If one is truly chosen, they can't simply be "removed", there is too much power behind them. The fact that Abby was removed should be proof enough of their falsehood.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
If yours is the true god then where is it now? Where is your Moon Stone? Not with us... it left you not once, but twice! Why do you hide the fact that the ones you believed in no longer exist?

If one is truly chosen, they can't simply be "removed", there is too much power behind them. The fact that Abby was removed should be proof enough of their falsehood.

I believe in the one that isnt stuck in the Rocket Hideout =)

Personally, I see the Helix as a metaphor as a metaphor for the potential in all of us and Flareon as the False Prophet. God bird is just trying to hold its kingdom together through all of this strife.

Mistel

Banned

I seems that someone has been corrupted by the Dome Fossil...

I believe in the one that isnt stuck in the Rocket Hideout =)

You mean like the Helix Fossil?

It's not it's fault that your ilk entombed it in the PC.

I seems that someone has been corrupted by the Dome Fossil...

The dome fossil isn't even an issue... it's hardly even a fairy tale at this point. The Helix Fossil is all that matters, and it's guidance has lead us here... It's the moonstoners who are the true evil. I'm just concerned over who this Eevee is an agent for... The Moonstone? Hah... doubtful. It wears the robes of the removed Abby though, and this worries me. Helix would not have simply replaced Abby with another... very strange.

yophlow

Banned
I don't get it. I mean, this is going on for days, and I can see quite clearly from the chat stream that there are a shitload of people just inputting random stuff to try and screw up the game. But how long can those people actually be bothered to sit around and do that? It seems so strange. Yeah it might be fun to grief some progress every so often, but constantly for days? Ugh.

Anustart

I don't get it. I mean, this is going on for days, and I can see quite clearly from the chat stream that there are a shitload of people just inputting random stuff to try and screw up the game. But how long can those people actually be bothered to sit around and do that? It seems so strange. Yeah it might be fun to grief some progress every so often, but constantly for days? Ugh.

Same can be said for people actually trying to do stuff in the game. How long can they sit around doing that? Answer of course is exactly the same amount of time trolls will apply themselves.

kiguel182

This is the work of Flareon, spreading hate and confusion so he can prevent the rise of Omanyte.

Please, don't let the hate blind you. Pigeot wouldn't approve.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
This is the work of Flareon, spreading hate and confusion so he can prevent the rise of Omanyte.

Please, don't let the hate blind you. Pigeot wouldn't approve.

Pidgeot cant even hit ghosts!

How can I feel safe knowing ghosts could come and assault me or steal my PC at any moment?

Top Bottom