• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Wazzy

Banned
Yeeeeeeeah, things pretty much went to hell after we acquired Eevee.
It would have been fine had we been able to get vaporeon or jolteon but alas, we cursed ourselves and chose the shitty flareon.

Now we've lost ABBBBBBBBBK ( and Jay Leno and only more is to come.

I bet you anything they'll troll and release pidgeot. ; ;

When I wake the fuck up we better be beating the living hell out of Giovanni with PidgeGod's wings.

EDIT: Also seriously, #TeamEevee was in the right. Fuck the rest of the chat for releasing Jay Leno and Abby, was the inpatient chat's fault, not Eevee. Flareon is gonna save our asses, just you watch.

Jay Leno Wikipedia Entry

jLanYEP.png

Hahahaha, making dumb edits on Wikipedia is fun! :)

It's not. Why are people praising this? Hate to be the "no fun" guy but seriously, some people act like five year-olds.

TheOGB

Banned
How sad to see the old faith be twisted and turned into something so hateful and vile. His words were of love and joy; this experiment an adventure to be enjoyed with comrades. But we, the collective, are so prideful and vain we cannot see ourselves were we truly are: at fault.

Anger and jealousy has not breathed life into the dome fossil nor is Flareon some malicious demon bend on leading us astray! It is our own incompetence that has caused us our suffering. It was our anger at their weakness that released ABBBBBBK( and JLVWNNOOOO! It was our inability to accept the blame that labeled Flareon a “False Prophet!”

And it will not stop there, for as blessed as he is, our Champion, he still only a Pidgeot. His limits will show themselves and when they do we will cast him aside; as we have done the others and those who have yet to come.

His words were of love and joy. To succeed with our Pokémon, no matter how “weak” or “useless” others said of them. And we have betrayed His words. Betrayed Him.

We have become that which we most hate; for our name may be written RED but our soul is BLUE.
The sad truth

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I find it odd people refer to every negative thing as being trolls, when in reality a lot is due to a 20 second input delay.

N4Us

Man I don't care about Jay Leno or Flareon or whatever, I just wanted a Lapras damnit

I'll boycott this stream if Drowzee gets released though

Anustart

Well, it's more entertaining than being stuck in this building for 10 hours.

Plus, it raises the probability of releasing flareon heeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehhe

You know what's coming. Don't be scared. Only accept.

Going to a pc is the only time this stream is interesting. I want them to do some dumb stuff there.

Cess007

How sad to see the old faith be twisted and turned into something so hateful and vile. His words were of love and joy; this experiment an adventure to be enjoyed with comrades. But we, the collective, are so prideful and vain we cannot see ourselves were we truly are: at fault.

Anger and jealousy has not breathed life into the dome fossil nor is Flareon some malicious demon bend on leading us astray! It is our own incompetence that has caused us our suffering. It was our anger at their weakness that released ABBBBBBK( and JLVWNNOOOO! It was our inability to accept the blame that labeled Flareon a “False Prophet!”

And it will not stop there, for as blessed as he is, our Champion, he still only a Pidgeot. His limits will show themselves and when they do we will cast him aside; as we have done the others and those who have yet to come.

His words were of love and joy. To succeed with our Pokémon, no matter how “weak” or “useless” others said of them. And we have betrayed His words. Betrayed Him.

We have become that which we most hate; for our name may be written RED but our soul is BLUE.

slow-clap-gif.gif

lednerg

The Pokemon Yellow stream is much better:
http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemonyellow

Voting every second for the move seems much more..er civilized

It's different. It's not quite the HILARIOUS meme fest you've got going on with red/blue, though you do have some trying desperately to cross pollinate. It's much more democratic and interesting from a sociological point of view. If any of these channels has a shot at beating a GB Pokemon game this year, it's the Yellow group.

What was last year's Winnie the Pooh thing?

And bypassing the Rocket HQ is definitely our best bet now.

...or waiting until viewers plummet so that it can be controlled better.

_hekk05

Banned
So pressing start is some kind of crowd controle.

Yes. during the maze, if no one presses a or b, but only start once, when red is spinning, he will go into the menu once he arrives. After that, the chat spends 20 seconds to catch up to delay. They input the correct direction, then someone presses cancel. Its the only way to make it with twitch's horrendous 20 s delay.

Feorax

So is this nigh on 24 hours in the same place now?

Trolls will get bored soon, and hopefully some of the bots will be removed. Might actually make some progress then.

_hekk05

Banned
Less than this.

I think we got trapped for 7 hours and then progressed only to die and then repeat for another couple hours.

Yeah but quick attack is good against pokemon we can't use thunder shock against!

It would suck to lose it but not having it blows too.

Nah. In gen 1, most grounds are also rock types, so quick attack would have been next to useless. Exceptions are I think nidoking and nidoqueen.

Edit: Also sandshrew line, cubone line and diglet

So many mistakes lol

If you guys want us to trek back and pick up more Poké Dolls, you're gonna need to get that Google Doc changed to reflect that, because that Google Doc determines what the majority of the hivemind works to accomplish, and right now that doc is set to elevator key.

Wazzy

Banned
Nah. In gen 1, most grounds are also rock types, so quick attack would have been next to useless. Exceptions are I think nidoking and nidoqueen.

Edit: Also sandshrew line, cubone line and diglet

So many mistakes lol

Yeah but then wouldn't that mean TS can't hit them?

Also hmm yellow takes in the most popular order. I wonder how that would look with arond 60,000 people lol

If you guys want us to trek back and pick up more Poké Dolls, you're gonna need to get that Google Doc changed to reflect that, because that Google Doc determines what the majority of the hivemind works to accomplish, and right now that doc is set to elevator key.

Already done requesting, although more should pressure them

WWHY ARE WE S CLOSE TO THE PC!!

_hekk05

Banned
Yeah but then wouldn't that mean TS can't hit them?

Also hmm yellow takes in the most popular order. I wonder how that would look with arond 60,000 people lol

Since ground is giovanni which is the 8th gym, might as well get a grass (vileplum? venasaur?) or just use your surf slave.

TheOGB

Banned
Angel of Death beckons us once again

"Kill them all..." she whispers. She rode uphill on Cycling Road.

And she demands blood.

Top Bottom