• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Evilisk

Never. JOIN US!

lrnVFcF.jpg

lRINSoZ.gif

Wallach

The pokedoll resistance has managed to move the body up to the B1 floor. Or it could just be an accident. Either way, it looks like some people are noticing that the most optimal strategy is pre-clearing the tower before getting the dolls.

I am genuinely interested in seeing if the right conclusion can spread to the masses in time. It could speak volumes about humanity.

...not that this stream isn't already full of statements like that.

Well, the bad part is that you could still totally lose all the Pokedolls to random encounters on the way back to the tower.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Please excuse my brothers...they tend to be rash when trying to help the cause.

To the people mourning for Abby and Jay Leno: it is time we let go of our past. Just let it go, Let it go, Let it go~~.

dwkkWVa.gif

Once we make it through this, they can both be truly happy.

lmao! Okay, that one's pretty good.

I salute all you folks who can actually pay attention and do this, I tried watching and I couldn't stop yelling at my monitor for everybody to just play the damn game.

You folks trying to finish the game are either saints or the worst kind of masochists. This is just torture.

LProtag

For everyone's complaints about Eevee ruining everything, I honestly thing I've gotten more enjoyment out of that whole debacle than I have the past day of languishing in the Team Rocket hideout.

Did you just call Red "the body"?

Well, the stream is making us feel dead on the inside, yet we have the power to walk away.

Red has been reduced to a pitiful marionette jerked about by thousands of enraged puppeteers at war with one another. Perhaps he will hang on to save BasedPidgeot the way he saved Abby and Jay Leno, but other than that he can't feel much hope. Even if his heart still beats, he will be dead on the inside soon if he isn't already.

So yes, the body is somewhat appropriate.

linko9

Honestly, make it so only subscribers can chat. Will get them boatloads of money, and make progress much quicker. And gooder and stuff.

Or at least have a "subscriber only hour" every once in a while.

_hekk05

Banned
Crystal just blacked out. RNG is back in pewter. TPP is still stuck in rocket hideout.

RNG emerald has caught lotad, plusle, poochyena, oddish, and has beaten 2 gyms

They are at the same place they were this morning.

Tell me, what's the fun in ruining this? Huehuehuehue he shood go rite, but i put in left, hue hue hue

Isn't if funnier to see the game progress? They need to ban the bots.

_hekk05

Banned
They are at the same place they were this morning.

Tell me, what's the fun in ruining this? Huehuehuehue he shood go rite, but i put in left, hue hue hue

Isn't if funnier to see the game progress? They need to ban the bots.

Its a social experiment. The trolls are part of the experiment too.

_hekk05

Banned
RNG Plays Emerald just ran from a shiny poochyena lol. he also got his entire team infected with pokerus.

What did I do to deserve this.

Top Bottom