• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

I don't understand how anyone can watch this for more than 2 minutes. It's incredibly annoying.

Still, I'm fascinated by it as a social experiment. It's like a tug-of-war between the trolls and everyone else.

tumblr_n15rftX0n11sk2a0jo1_1280.png

#TeamEevee was in the right. :( Y'all better be ready to pray to our true hero, Flareon, when he clutches the game for us.

Can't wait for us to revive Oymster, and to immediately release him because we're fucking dumb.

Thaster

SO MANY BOTS, GOODNESS

I can't take this much longer. And I haven't even been paying attention for most of the day.
Yeah. The bots are super lame. They really take away some of the fun out of it.

I'll still do my part from time to time and help out though. And go in directions that we actually have to go to. Lol.

_hekk05

Banned
They just almost made it through the wrong maze, but walked out and are trying to get to the right maze.

Smfh. Might as well get through the damn maze if you're so close.

The streamer should implement the voting system and see how that works out. I predict it will have better results. Less start trolling and stuff.

_hekk05

Banned
The streamer should implement the voting system and see how that works out. I predict it will have better results. Less start trolling and stuff.

The point is not to win the game. Point is to see what happens.

Start actually allows the stream to catch up to the stream delay. Its the trolls who are pressing a and b, or moving in a direction we don't want.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Blue stream got to silph co? Yes

But if I'm not mistaken now they to must know the fury of mr rockets wild tile ride

Bagu

How sad to see the old faith be twisted and turned into something so hateful and vile. His words were of love and joy; this experiment an adventure to be enjoyed with comrades. But we, the collective, are so prideful and vain we cannot see ourselves were we truly are: at fault.

Anger and jealousy has not breathed life into the dome fossil nor is Flareon some malicious demon bend on leading us astray! It is our own incompetence that has caused us our suffering. It was our anger at their weakness that released ABBBBBBK( and JLVWNNOOOO! It was our inability to accept the blame that labeled Flareon a “False Prophet!”

And it will not stop there, for as blessed as he is, our Champion, he still only a Pidgeot. His limits will show themselves and when they do we will cast him aside; as we have done the others and those who have yet to come.

His words were of love and joy. To succeed with our Pokémon, no matter how “weak” or “useless” others said of them. And we have betrayed His words. Betrayed Him.

We have become that which we most hate; for our name may be written RED but our soul is BLUE.

Top Bottom