• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Cirruss

That right there was pure trolling and nothing else. We were fully healed, and eve if pokecenter was a mistake, there was no reason to hit up or right

Not entirely, we kind of have to deposit digatta otherwise he's just going to end up resetting our progress over and over.

TheOGB

Banned
At this point people are just desperate for something to happen.
I'm cynical enough right now to hope for at least a little bit of drama. Rocket maze has crushed my soul. :(

Oh, right, Digtata.

Not sure if posted already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-HiweStObc

Also LOOOL

iHdo1e8jD8HeK.gif

Anth0ny

the fact that they're even in the pokemon center right now shows that there's more trolls than legit players right now

kinda sucks

CassSept

This has been the first time I've gone to sleep and there's been no progress after I've awoken.

Viewer count is bombing too. I think we're at that point now.

Viewer count is bombing because US is asleep and Europe is in work/school. Yesterday the same thing happened, there were 50k viewing, it dipped to 30k and jumped back to 80k in the evening.

It is getting annoying but the hype will be back once we make some progress. We did nothing for over 15 hours yesterday but people were excited and viewers exploded once we got into Rocket HQ and evolved False Prophet.

Of course now it is looking more dire than ever with Flareon of the House Dome is impending our progress :/

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
the fact that they're even in the pokemon center right now shows that there's more trolls than legit players right now

kinda sucks

How can anyone actually materially effect where the player ends up? Surely it's faith in the helix, at this point.

PBalfredo

Why does the most interesting stuff happen so late? I'm tired as fuck but I want to see how this plays out.

What's your bets? A higher power stepping in to prevent another tragedy? Or we'll come back to a party of only Flareon?

Top Bottom